Love, Life and Betrayal discussion

Life > what is the best method to getting through life

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Soph - Lock&Key | 2239 comments Mod
I would like to say that to follow your heart is the best method, but I dont really believe that. I think we need to keep safe, the best way fro me is to take the option that wont end up getting you hurt.

message 2: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 2669 comments persevere?

message 3: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 87 comments I don't think humans should rely on their feelings or heart or whatever. It's importent of course, but you need to use your brain and body. Things like simple feelings are not always reliable.

message 4: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 1062 comments hmm....

message 5: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 87 comments yeah hmmmm...... I can't really agree with that. At least not with me.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) trying to see the upside reading books as an escape and being surrounded by family and friends

message 7: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 1062 comments Claere wrote: "yeah hmmmm...... I can't really agree with that. At least not with me."

yeah it's like my feeling always leads me to bad situations.... so i try to use my brain only... no matter how much i want my feeling to lead my but i have to control myself....

message 8: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 1062 comments yeah ..... unlucky me

Amber (LOVES DIMKA) wrote: "trying to see the upside reading books as an escape and being surrounded by family and friends"

I agree, reading books is the best escape for me when ever I am angry or sad I either write or read and I always feel better.

Fadhilah wrote: "mhmmmm who here likes to make up dialogs for films? It may sound weird, but that's my hobby... well, kind of a hobby"

Thats an awsome hobby!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 2669 comments Fadhilah wrote: "yeah, I mean, I make up my own version of the dialogs of the films I watched...

hahahaha ... the storyline is the same, I just changed the dialogs... :P"

thats really cool :P

message 12: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 2669 comments hmm, I don't think i'll be very good at it lol

message 13: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 121 comments I think the best way to get through life is to see the positive side in anything you do and grab every opportunity that arises!

message 14: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 1062 comments hey I'm reading it and seems awesome .... (Reading till now) ....

message 15: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 87 comments Shwetika wrote: "Claere wrote: "yeah hmmmm...... I can't really agree with that. At least not with me."

yeah it's like my feeling always leads me to bad situations.... so i try to use my brain only... no matter ho..."

I actually believe that the human conscience has been numbed so I don't rely on my feelings.

message 16: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 87 comments Eliza wrote: "I think the best way to get through life is to see the positive side in anything you do and grab every opportunity that arises!"

Yeah, that's cool. I also think everyone should have a dream big enough to give up everything else.

message 17: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 1062 comments yeah .. Like it ...

message 18: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 2669 comments LOl :P

message 19: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 121 comments It's quite random! I smiled in front of my screen ...

message 20: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 87 comments It's cute. :) (I don't actually like babies very much, really)

message 21: by Sierra~Kelley (last edited Apr 30, 2012 07:05AM) (new)

Sierra~Kelley I'd say ingnorance.what you don't know won't hurt you.

message 22: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) Holding your head high no matter what, letting it out sometimes (crying IS healthy), and always having hope. Otherwise you might sink into the dark, silent abyss that is depression- not fun, trust me.