Writers Unite discussion

Writers H-M > Hannah's Writing!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (last edited Dec 23, 2010 05:14PM) (new)

Hannah Why, hello there! I see you have stumbled upon my cozy little cottage... um, I mean topic. Sit down and have a cup of tea. Would you like some sugar in your tea? Here it is. Take a cookie, also. They're fresh from the oven! While you enjoy your steaming cup of goodness, why not look around at some of my writing? Just click the link...

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/2...

I have another story, Elusive, the first chapter to which I will post when I'm done. So if you bother reading any of my writing, you might want to wait for that one. :)

AANYWAY.

I'm new to this group! Yep. I'm Hannah, I'm kinda hyper sometimes, I lurve me some chocolate milk, and some cookies, too. Tea is awesome, aussi. Eheh. I've been learning French in school for the past couple of years. I love to read and write poetry and prose, although I post my poetry somewhere else. A lot of my writing will be posted here except some stuff such as Revived and I took off Truly Alone a long time ago. I'm on the computer pretty much all day. I cannot, I repeat, cannot write stories in a notebook. I write it all on the computer. So yeah. I should stop rambling now. :D

message 2: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 68 comments AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Thought I should get your attention.

So, hi!

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah RedPath wrote: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Thought I should get your attention.

So, hi!"

RUBBER DUCK! PLASTIC! HIGHLIGHTERS!

^^ Random.

Hellooo! :D

message 4: by Carina (new)

Carina I read Arianne, Hannah and I absolutely loved it! Your writing style is very unique and intriguing and I hope that you continue this story :D

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carina wrote: "I read Arianne, Hannah and I absolutely loved it! Your writing style is very unique and intriguing and I hope that you continue this story :D"

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. And yeah, I'm going to start the first chapter later today. :)

message 6: by Carina (new)

Carina Awesome! I look forward to it :)