alley cats [take 2] discussion

character profiles > Featherscreeche's cool cats! :p

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments So, ya. I make my charries here. Speaking of charries, I LOVE CHERRYS! The food. :p I feel SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO silly right now.

message 2: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Heheheh...I love cherries, too!

message 3: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments Name:Blaze
Moons:9
Tribe:Fire
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Personality:Blaze is a loyal, forgiving, stubborn, nice, caring, understanding, and slow to judge cat. She is strong brave and daring and funny. She would give her life for her Tribe and loves them very much.
Family:Open to a sister...
Crush:None

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 183 comments Mod
Blaze, Accepted

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) WHOA.

TWO BLAZES IN SAME CLAN- LOL WUT?

I'll change mine's name ^^

message 6: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments wait, urs is Blaze? omg. ssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo sorry. didnt kno that. the name BLAZE just popped up in my head. ill change mines if u want 2 keep urs name.

Thanx, Jennifer.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) HAHA :D S'okay. I like Coal better anyways... I need to go change his looks now. :P

message 8: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments Okay.

message 9: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments Name:Ivy
Moons:6
Tribe:Ice
Personality:Ivy is a nice and caring cat but she has her tough side. She loves joking and teasing and is a very loyal, honest, stubborn, brave, and tough cat. She is cautious and loves to fight and hunt and is easily angered. She prefers to work alone and doesn't trust others.
Other:She was kidnapped from Fire

message 10: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments Is she accepted?

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Ivy, Accepted

message 12: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments Thanks.

message 13: by Misfit #1 (last edited Jan 05, 2011 03:06PM) (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments Name:Snake
Moons:12
Tribe:Storm
Personality:Snake is like all StormTribe members with the same thought. Take control of the forest. He is selfish and boastful and strong, brave, daring, tough, and stubborn. He is a great hunter and fighter. He does have soft spots for girls and is flirty.
History:Snake used to belong to MoonTribe when he was kidnapped at 3 moons. He didn't like it at first and was different from the other StormTribe cats because he was compassionate and loved but that soon changed. There was a cat that usually taught him called Claws. Finally, at the age of 7 1/2 moons, Claws convinced snake to be like them. He turned Snake against his former friends, telling him lies. Snake was decieved and has been like a pure tribe cat ever since.
Family:All died
Crush:None

message 14: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments Is he accepted?

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Snake, Accepted

message 16: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 65 comments Thankies