Edgeview RP discussion

Welcome! > Say Hello

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bobbie, Superpower: Speed (new)

Bobbie (bobbiesquares) | 296 comments Mod
Yeah, I probably should have made this a lotttt earlier... so, introductions. You may (or may not) use the following format.

Name?

Nickname? Or any other thing you like to be called by?

Do you like to RP? ((I expect a YES from everybody...))

Why or why not?

How often can you get on Goodreads to rp? And how long?

Derp... I forgot what I was gonna ask. Oh, yeah. Do you think you are a good writer? Why or why not?

Do you enjoy writing? ((I'll bet you zero dollars everyone answers yes.))

...That's it. ^^

message 2: by Bobbie, Superpower: Speed (new)

Name?
Bobbie ^^

That is my nickname... you can call me Deva if you want.

Um, yes. ^^ A lot.

Why or why not?
Cuz... It lets me write quickly and with other people ((I hardly ever get around to writing by myself))

Not that often... not even on break. >_> But half an hour to an hour. Or more.

Derp... I forgot what I was gonna ask. Oh, yeah. Do you think you are a good writer? Why or why not?
Yes... because everyone says I am. Really.

ABSOLUTELY I LOVE IT :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name?
Greychu!

Grey, or Fig(dunt ask why XD)

F*CK YEAH!

Why or why not?
Because it's fun and...stuff O3O

Every night, and in the morings on weekends.

Eehh...so-so....becasue I spell stuff wrong everyone in a while and use words incorrectly a few times >^<

Do you enjoy writing?
Eh...Yeah, kinda.

message 4: by fghasdf (last edited Dec 23, 2010 03:16PM) (new)

fghasdf | 44 comments Name. Monica.
Nickname. Hmm...call me by mah username, Anti.
Do you like to RP? Let's just say yes. I don't wanna explain our love/hate relationship.
Why or why not? Because it's...fun. It's like writing a story. A collaborative one. But they do get kinda hard to follow after a while.
How often can you get on Goodreads to RP? And how long? Every day? Every other day? Maybe once a week...And either for five minute or an hour. It really depends on how lazy I am.
Do you think you are a good writer? Why or why not? I'm okay. But most of my stuff is school crap...the rest of it is in my head. So bleh. D:
Do you enjoy writing? Sure...some of my best memories are from when I'm writing...at midnight...with my mom telling me that I should've finished this essay yesterday hurry up and finish.
-__-"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 64 comments Name
Lena
Err...Lena?
Do you like to RP?
Well DUH!
Why or why not?
Because it's cooler than real life and it's fun!!!!
I try during the weekdays, and around an hour at a time.
I don't want to be falsely modest, cuz I get irritated when people do that, but I also want you to tell me whether I sound egotistical (I think I used that correctly...) I think I'm a good writer because people tell me I'm a good writer and immsatisfied with my writing.
Do you enjoy writing?
Well of course!

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Name?

Coco or Saphelle ^^ Whichever you wanna call me~

Uh... Coco and Saphy are okay...? :P

FFFFFFFH*LL YES >:D

Why or why not?

Roleplaying is my life. Literally XD

Everyday. Sometimes, I have to skip due to homework, but other than that I get on whenever I can. Usually most of the day XD

Uh... I hope so? @.@ I try not to judge myself, because I'm a perfectionist and I would kill myself... >.<

Haha, Have your zero dollars XD I say yes~

message 7: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 150 comments Name? Frankie

Nickname? Or any other thing you like to be called by? Frankie is my nickname and I expect to be called that.

Do you like to RP? ((I expect a YES from everybody...)) yep

Why or why not? I enjoy writing with others as well as from only one character. I also like not having to make all the decisions.

How often can you get on Goodreads to rp? And how long? About once or twice a week. Time? It depends how long my post is; I usually only do one at a time. I don't have much free time.

Derp... I forgot what I was gonna ask. Oh, yeah. Do you think you are a good writer? Why or why not? My self-esteem about writing has been really low since second grade and I'm finally starting to think that maybe I can write. (Go Blank Page!) This is a hard question...

Do you enjoy writing? ((I'll bet you zero dollars everyone answers yes.)) Yes, yes, yes! Umm... recently, I live for it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Name? Tazmina (HATE IT. Hate hate hate)

Nickname? Or any other thing you like to be called by? Yes. Tazi. Call me Tazmina and you die . Don't worry, I'm not violent. ;) I just really hate my name.

Do you like to RP? ((I expect a YES from everybody...)) But of course.

Why or why not? Not being the only one to make all the decisions - one response can throw the story in a complete opposite direction to what I was planning.

How often can you get on Goodreads to rp? And how long? Ummm... depends. 3+ times a week? Unless I go away, in which case I have less than no Internet. But that's generally no more than 2 weeks at a time. (Hell of a lot of catching up for me to do, though.)

Derp... I forgot what I was gonna ask. Oh, yeah. Do you think you are a good writer? Why or why not? I consider myself decent, yes... I write my own (unpublished) novels, and feedback from those have been positive... I suppose it's all subjective, really.

Do you enjoy writing? ((I'll bet you zero dollars everyone answers yes.)) Yes. Love. Wouldn't write novels if I didn't enjoy it, would I? :D

message 9: by Bobbie, Superpower: Speed (new)

Hey, Tazi! Oh look, someone else who dislikes their full name. Yay! :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! Ooh, yay! Yeah, I loathe my full name. :)

message 11: by Bobbie, Superpower: Speed (new)

Have you read this book before?

message 12: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 370 comments Oh hey, I didn't do this, did I? Oh well, better late than never.

Name: Dovewing

Nickname: Dovewing, Dove

Do you like to RP?: No, I totally hate it.

Why or why not?: Because it's awesome? I don't know, I just do.

How often can you get on GR to RP? And how long?: It depends, but I'm defiantly on a lot unless I inform you otherwise.

Do you think you are a good writer? Why or why not?: I am a decent writer. I'm not nearly as good as Ev, though, probably because she enjoys it a lot more than I do and so she writes more, so she's better. Or it just comes naturally... regardless, I'm not the best writer but I'm not horrible.

Do you enjoy writing: Not research reports. Only creative stuff. Unless I decide, with no outside influence, to do a research report on a topic of my choice that I find interesting. I'm weird that way. I don't like being forced to write.

By the way, since technically not everybody said Yes and instead answered in other words, you lost the bet. Ha!

message 13: by Bobbie, Superpower: Speed (new)

Well, I guess I'll have to pay you all zero dollars then. Woe betide me.

message 14: by Izzy09 (new)

Izzy09 | 1 comments My name is Isabella my nickname is Izzy, I love to role play because it's cool that you can do whatever you want in your role. I can get on throughout the week. I think I'm a good writer, as do others because I get straight A's in my English classes, I can stick to the plot in a story and if I had to write a book to save someone's life I could probably do it. I enjoy reading, writing, and drawing and I'm not only in love with those things I'm good at them too. Hope you liked.
Random Writer,
Izzy :D!!!

message 15: by Bobbie, Superpower: Speed (new)

Hey Izzy! ^^ Welcome to Edgeview!

message 16: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Hi, I am Gracieface, you an call me Moony. (long story) I like rping cause I'm awesome. I can probably get on a lot, I will tell you when I wont have access to my computer. I am a pretty suck writer of fiction, but non fiction I am pretty good at. I like to read and eat licorice.

Moony

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 370 comments Hey Moony! Are you by any chance an HP fan? This RP is mostly dead, just warning you, but maybe it will liven up a bit. Because it isn't all dead, just mostly dead.

message 18: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Dovewing wrote: "Hey Moony! Are you by any chance an HP fan? This RP is mostly dead, just warning you, but maybe it will liven up a bit. Because it isn't all dead, just mostly dead."

*cough* yeah. It is? Can someone approve my charrie?

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 370 comments Wish I could, but I don't have the authority.

message 20: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Hulk sad.

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 370 comments Sorry. You're probably good, though, most things are accepted.

message 22: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Okay. The mod said to control the talents, and I am just a computer geek.

message 23: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 370 comments Yeah. Yay for normal talents!

message 24: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) I am like a girl version of Cadel. (He is the main character in Evil Genius.) So I can just start roleplaying?

message 25: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 370 comments I've read Evil Genius. It was a good book. I guess so, but you should know that nobody is at the school right now. They're all escaping from a government facility.

message 26: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) LOL I guess I will wait until thats over.

message 27: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 370 comments Well, I'm waiting for Bobbie to post... They're almost out, really, it's just that nobody's been on in forever.

message 28: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) WWAAAAAAAAAAAAA all the groups I join are like that!

message 29: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 370 comments Sorry.

message 30: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) raah.

message 31: by Bobbie, Superpower: Speed (new)

Oh gosh I'mm sorry guys!! My summer's been really busy, so I can't make many guarantees for how often I'll get on... Sorry again >.<