The Coffeehouse discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 153 comments Mod
Hello, everybody! If you're reading this, welcome!
I'm Gemma, and I love music, books, poetry, movies, chess, and pointless discussions, though I'm nowhere near eloquent in person.

message 2: by Perla (new)

Perla Hi, I'm Perla. I'm just random and a little bit weird.

message 3: by Annie (new)

Annie | 31 comments Hey everybody, Im Annie! I love reading, music, and having fun...so here I am!

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela Gokool | 121 comments Hi, I'm Angela. I'm new here. I like reading, especially the Hannah Swensen novels by Joanne Fluke (for those of you who aren't familiar, Hannah Swensen is a character who bakes and solves murder mysteries, and there's always a pastry in the title, followed by the word "murder;" for example, Blueberry Muffin Murder, because a pastry is always found at the scene of the crime), movies, shopping, travel, TV, theater, the Internet, and spending time with my boyfriend. Oh yeah, I like to eat, too! I'm a senior in college and will be graduating in May. I'm pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology.
I'm looking for something fun to do outside of school, so that's why I'm here.

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin (eareed) | 78 comments Angela wrote: "Hi, I'm Angela. I'm new here. I like reading, especially the Hannah Swensen novels by Joanne Fluke (for those of you who aren't familiar, Hannah Swensen is a character who bakes and solves murder..."
Then you would probably like goldy bear culinary mysteries by Diane Mott Davidson.

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela Gokool | 121 comments Thank you.

message 7: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 153 comments Mod
Welcome, Annie and Angela!

message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie | 31 comments Hi all new folks

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello. I m Tessie. :) :)

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela Gokool | 121 comments Hi!

message 11: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 153 comments Mod
Welcome, Tessie! Hope you'll take part in some of our discussions!

message 12: by Tiff (new)

Tiff (tiffheartstx) Hi I'm Tiffany I just got started in the whole online book world and love it! I'm late i know lol but before i got married i never really had time...i worked in finance since i was 18 and also liked to volunteer but now that i have a little one and have put school on hold here i am! :) its nice to meet you all i look fwd to our random discussions :)

message 13: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 153 comments Mod
Welcome, Tiffany! Hope you enjoy Goodreads, and can't wait to talk random baloney with you! :)

message 14: by Angela (new)

Angela Gokool | 121 comments Welcome!