The Lost Hero discussion

Theory Lab > The Son of Neptune

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah What do you think will happen in book two of The Heroes of Olympus? Who will it be featuring? What will it cover? Discuss and Explain your ideas here!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I think that it will be Percy's experiences waking up to find himself among the Romans w/no memory, like Jason did with Greeks.

message 3: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Adrianna (jumpingfilly) | 1183 comments Mod
I don't know. I think it should be... nvm... maybe it will go back and forth from percy and jason POV. (if RR ever runs out of ideas, he should look at all the things like this, his fans have billions of ideas!)

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I know . annabeth POV would be SO AWESOME. Or one of the Hunters.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah POV = point of view if u were wondering

message 6: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments good to add the meaning of POV. I was about to ask when I read the last :) lol

I also think it will all be about Percy with the roman demigods :)

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah LOL! I mean who else would it be? Neptune is the Roman name for Poseidon.

message 8: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments yep. lol. but maybe, who knows. It might be someone else who is a child of Poseidon in his roman form, right? ;)

message 9: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

I think that there HAS to be another son of poseidon right? cuz 1 that would be awesome! 2 poseidon said so (kind of, sort of , not really) It could be after they build the boat and the very end they travel to the camp and run into percy or something.

message 10: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

(second one not very likely)

message 11: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments lol. all of them can be a possibility. I wish Rick can see everything that his fans are talking about! Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS, ADRI!!! is it the 25th there?

message 12: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

no, morning on the 24th. u?

message 13: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments 12:08 am. December 25, 2010! :D

message 14: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

wow. big time difference!

message 15: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments yeah. what's exactly the time there?

message 16: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

11:23am December 24, 2010

message 17: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments wow. 13 hours... where are you from speciffically?

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah MERRY CHRISTMAS!

message 19: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments I believe that there will be another son of Posieden in the Son of Neptune.

message 20: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments Posieden did kind of hint it at the end of The last olmpian

message 21: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments really? hmm... what did he say?

message 22: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments He said "I suppose this maeans I can claim all those other sons and daughthers of mine and send you some siblings next summer." on pg 378 in The Last Olympian.

message 23: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments oh. i remember. I thought he just meant about being just Poseidon. But if that's what he really meant, wouldn't that make it look like that he planned the switch of Jason and Percy?

message 24: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments Not really.Hera did that

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I still think it's about Percy

message 26: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments You could be right because it does sat THE SON of neptune but ot's still a 50/50 chance

message 27: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Kristine wrote: "wow. 13 hours... where are you from speciffically?"
lets just say eastern time zone. (i think...)

message 28: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments oh. okay :)

message 29: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments Hyperion wrote: "Not really.Hera did that"

yeah. i know Hera did that. But if what you said is true, it would make Poseidon look like he's the one who did that to them, right?

message 30: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments do you mean swithcing Jason and Percy? I don't see how Posieden could be responsable

message 31: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments yeah. it will look like Poseidon will be responsible if what you said before was what really happened. Oh well, nevermind. i think you don't get what i mean :)
Anyway, Happy New Year! :D

message 32: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) I think that maybe Percy will forget about Annabeth and meet Reyna, then maybe he likes Reyna... there will be a big fight between Annabeth and Reyna *omg*. Then Jason might be remember that Reyna is his girlfriend. Now there is going to be a big fight between Piper and Reyna. *girl fight :-)*

message 34: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments Then at the end everyone will get back together and Piper will be lonely or worse stuck with Leo.

message 35: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Hyperion wrote: "Then at the end everyone will get back together and Piper will be lonely or worse stuck with Leo."

Poor Piper. Guess Leo's girlfriend is going to be another dragon. :))

message 36: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Oh! Jason could be w/ Piper, Percy w/ Annabeth, and Leo could fall in love w/ (and actuallay get) Reyna!

message 37: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments nah

message 38: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments Reyna doesn't deserve to lose her boyfriend to Piper.

Piper needs Clovis.

message 39: by Griffin (new)

Griffin | 215 comments yea thats true and i think its about what happens to percy when he wakes up in jasons place if i'm wrong i might cry i want to know what happend to him because we allready know what happend to jason and not percy its driving me CRAZY ABSOLUTLY CRAZY NOT KNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I say that Rick should drop the Kane Cronicles and just stick with the HOO!!!

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I know totally! Kane is cool, but HOO is SO MUCH AWESOMER!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!!!

message 43: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 632 comments YEAH!!!!

message 44: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Here's a (random) idea. We could start the son of neptune. Have a discussion and everyone adds to it, by the time it really comes out, we've already read it (kind of)

message 45: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments that would be illegal

message 46: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

I don't think it would be. It would kind of be like posting ideas. It's not like we're publishing it. It's just random fanfiction ideas. Your allowed to use someone else's ideas, just not take them as your own or copy them in a book.

message 47: by Hyperion (new)

Hyperion | 34 comments i dont feel comfortable with that idea.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, but posting ideas are fine. It's just you can't claim anything as your own. Even my teacher said it.

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Hmm. Instead of doing that, we could do another thing where we just make up a random story by everyone adding a word. I dunno.

message 50: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

or like a sentence or something.

« previous 1