Book Lovers Head Quarters! discussion

Holidays > Merry Christmas!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah, there is just something about books..... (new)

Hannah | 215 comments Mod
Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Hope it's awesome full of family, friends, and fun!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 3 comments have an awsome christmas, i can't beleve that tommorow amd that christmas is in 3 almost 2 days i'm just wishing you a merry christmas!!!

message 3: by Hannah, there is just something about books..... (new)

Hannah | 215 comments Mod
U 2!

message 4: by Kristine, COLLEGE! sigh (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 338 comments Mod
Merr Christmas to both of you, too :) And to everyone else who'll drop by here! :)

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 65 comments Merry Christmas everyone! :D

message 6: by Kristine, COLLEGE! sigh (new)

PEOPLE!!! just 3 more minutes here before Christmas!!!! I'm getting excited!!!
I HOPE YOU'RE ALL AWAKE AND ONLINE SO WE CAN CELEBRATE HERE!!!! *sighs*

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 65 comments Dec 25!!! :D Merry Christmas. Ho ho ho!!!

message 8: by Kristine, COLLEGE! sigh (new)

AND HERE IS CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! KNOCKING ON EVERY DOOR STEP IS SANTA CLAUS-- HE WANTS TO GREET YOU, HE DOESN'T WANT TO SNEAK IN YOUR HOUSE THROUGH THE CHIMNEY. AND THERE IS ALSO BABY JESUS CHRIST. SANTA'S CARRYING HIM! OR RATHER, MAYBE, HE IS JESUS CHRIST PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE TO COME IN YOUR HOME!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D
HOHOHOHO

message 9: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) no way! you guys are having christmas already! no fair lol

message 10: by Kristine, COLLEGE! sigh (new)

lol. It is Christmas but here in our house, it's QUIET!!! almost everyone is sleeping :( why? what time is it there?

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 65 comments You better join us Dylan. Then you have the edge among the rest since you get to celebrate Christmas twice! :D

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 65 comments Here in our house it's loud. But not because of people but because of our TV set. Haha

message 13: by Kristine, COLLEGE! sigh (new)

Sarah, lol. Here it is totally quiet. It's just me. alive and awake. The lights all turned off except to where i am and my cousin is already washing the dishes so probably after that, she'll go to bed.

And Jo, you really should stay with us. We might think to get this group partying!!! :D And you'll have 2 Christmas celebrations! One from here, and the other from your family! :D lol. The spirit of Christmas just getting in to me. So, you still here? :)

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 65 comments Make the most out of your cousin. :)) And who's Jo? Dylan J.? Am I supposed to address her as Jo? Very very sorry! :(

message 15: by Kristine, COLLEGE! sigh (new)

:)) she's washing her clothes now. lol

Yes, Jo is Dylan. She just turned her name to Dylan J :) and she said before that we can call her Jo. I'm right, right Jo/Dylan J.?

message 16: by Jordyn (last edited Dec 24, 2010 08:22AM) (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Lol it's 8:21 here.....am! So i have a whole day left to wait but i'll stay for your party..tell what you guys get! :)

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 65 comments Oh hi there JO! :) Our party doesn't seem much but welcome to the PARTTTYY!!! :))

message 18: by Kristine, COLLEGE! sigh (new)

lol. YEY!!!! now there's three of us having a party here! wait... I'll start something..

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 65 comments Jo, mind if I add you here in GR?

message 20: by Kristine, COLLEGE! sigh (new)

JO and Sarah!!! let's have a party to the topic I posted! lol. :)

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 65 comments OK.

message 22: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) nope i don't mind at all :)