Harry Potter Fans discussion

Trailer!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Abby (last edited Jul 30, 2008 10:35AM) (new)

Abby (frazzles) Have you seen the tralier for number 6 yet??

message 2: by emily (new)

emily yes!!!!!! ahhh! uhh yeah i thought kid voldemort was in an orphanage... not a jail? it looked like a lock closed jail room

message 3: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) Well I think they want to stress the fact that Voldemort hated it.

message 4: by emily (new)

emily ohhh...gotcha'

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1 comments I love the music. Very, very creepy!

message 6: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) yea

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Ellis (ellisk) The movie (number 6) looks soo amazing!! I CANT WAIT!!

message 8: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! :)

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex where do you find it on youtube or something?

message 10: by emily (new)

emily yep

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex thanks!

message 12: by emily (new)

emily no problemo

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex :D

message 14: by emily (new)

emily hahah

message 15: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) *shaking head, and smiling*

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex hey guys i saw it and i loved it!! what do you think of young tom riddle?

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) awsome job!

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex i know!!

message 19: by Ashlynn (new)

Ashlynn | 12 comments OHHH!! It looks BRILLIANT!!!

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex i know im really excited

message 21: by Pandy (new)

Pandy I love the new international trailer too. The cave scene looks great, but in my opinion the end is a bit stupid.

message 22: by Alex (new)

Alex haha

message 23: by Pandy (new)

Pandy I just saw the feature trailer and I loved it. The annoying part in the library is still there, but there is also a funny part when Ron is under the influence of the love potion and he asks Harry to introduce him. I also liked seeing Slughorn, Draco, and a tiny bit of Luna. What do you guys think of it?

message 24: by Pandy (new)

Pandy There are three trailers out now, not counting the very first short trailer with no images and just one line of dialogue from Dumbledore.

The first trailer is the teaser trailer with Tom Riddle. The second trailer, the international teaser trailer, opens with Dumbledore touching the cave and ends in the library. The feature trailer has also been released. It starts with Harry and Dumbledore in front of Slughorn's house and has some scenes form the first two trailers in addition to new footage.

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Ellis (ellisk) I just saw all 3. this movie is going to be amazing !I am so pumped!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ive seen the one with Harry and Dumbledore and the Cave. Haven't seen the other ones though. Anyway Im so excited for the Movie!! I seriously can NOT wait for it to come out. I hate them for postponing it to next summer though. Anyway what about the DS game for the sixth Movie? Anyone know when it's coming out?

message 27: by Alex (new)

Alex ME EITHER!!!!! and its coming out in july..:( all that long far away ways...

message 28: by Pandy (last edited Nov 23, 2008 03:48PM) (new)

Pandy I'm not sure about the games. I thought they moved all their releases to coincide with the movie release.

All the trailers are here:
http://www.traileraddict.com/tags/har...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ok um yeah thanks for site

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex haha

message 31: by Hadley (new)

Hadley | 30 comments Have you guyz seen the new trailer?
IT RULES!
find it on muggle net...

message 32: by Alex (new)

Alex I KNOW!!

message 33: by Hadley (new)

Hadley | 30 comments I like the part in one of the trailers when hermione's like
"she's only taking interest in you 'cause she thinks you're the chose one" and then harry goes" But i AM the chosen one!!!!
LUV IT!!

message 34: by Alex (new)

Alex i kow me too!!!

message 35: by Pandy (last edited Dec 02, 2008 04:33PM) (new)

Pandy Really? I didn't like that part at all. I think it is so out of character for Harry. The only girls he shows an interest in are Cho and Ginny. Harry would never be looking at Romilda like that because she insults his friends and he is only worried about Ginny at the time. I also think it shows a wrong relationship between Hermione and Harry. Hermione might just be disciplining Harry, but it looks like she could be jealous. Also, Harry's annoying little smirk makes him look very arrogant, as if he is really like what the Daily Prophet was making him out to be in The Order of the Phoenix - an attention seeking, show-off. When he tells Hermione he is kidding, it looks like he is lying just to stop Hermione from hitting him again. I know he was joking when he said "But I am the chosen one," but it still shows him as conceited. This is just my opinion of course because I know other people liked this spot. The trailer was awesome overall. I can't wait for July 17!

message 36: by Hadley (new)

Hadley | 30 comments WOW!!
how many times have you watched it???
I LOVE THE TRAILER!
the only reason i like that part wuz 'cause it was funny, and also everyone like hated harry in his fifth year, so it showed how he was enjoying the attention!!
Plus, it's so like hermione to harry that!

message 37: by Alex (new)

Alex haha i know!!

message 38: by Pandy (new)

Pandy I love the trailers too! I guess that part is sort of funny, even though I don't like it. I really like that glimpse of Snape in the third trailer when he is casting a spell. I think it is the Avada Kedavra on Dumbledore. I hope there is enough of Snape in this movie. In my opinion, Allen Rickman does an excellent job portraying him. I think test screen viewers wrote he was in six(?) scenes.

message 39: by Alex (new)

Alex wow....me too more snape. I think he rox i mean as a good/bad guy

message 40: by Hadley (new)

Hadley | 30 comments I LOVE SNAPE!!
well, not LOVE LOVE but the actor iz sooooooooooooooooo good at it!!

message 41: by Alex (new)

Alex i know thats what i meant he's so good!!

message 42: by Hadley (new)

Hadley | 30 comments He actually looks like a guy my dad knew when he looks like himself!

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex haha really??

message 44: by Pandy (new)

Pandy What did you guys think of Gambon as Dumbledore in the last three movies? I thought he had the character wrong. I liked Richard Harris's performance better in the first two films.

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex me too i totally agree i liked the old one WAYYYYyyyy betterr

message 46: by Hadley (new)

Hadley | 30 comments I liked the old one better.
the new guy acts to tense, and not as funny.

message 47: by Alex (new)

Alex i know!!!!

message 48: by Hadley (new)

Hadley | 30 comments Yeah, the look pretty similar though.. with the help of make up

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex i know but ah i like the first oen better

message 50: by Hadley (new)

Hadley | 30 comments me too

« previous 1 3