Terminalcoffee discussion

Health / Science / Technology > Yet another ancient humanoid!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori This is so cool! So after Africa people who went east turned Neanderthal and people who went east turned into this: http://io9.com/5715516/another-humano...

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments I read that! Very cool.

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Oh, big deal. I go through the discount bins at the dollar store these days and ancient humanoids turn up, they're so common...:)

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesslie) I never get tired of that stuff.

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori RandomAnthony wrote: "Oh, big deal. I go through the discount bins at the dollar store these days and ancient humanoids turn up, they're so common...:)"

It is beginning to feel like that hahah!

message 6: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments That's no ancient humanoid, that's my wife!

**apologies to whichever comedian I'm paraphrasing**
**Maybe Dangerfield?**

message 7: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) "That's no lady, that's Maury Povich!"

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Less ancient, but also cool.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12...
"Israeli archaeologists said Monday they may have found the earliest evidence yet for the existence of modern man, and if so, it could upset theories of the origin of humans.

A Tel Aviv University team excavating a cave in central Israel said teeth found in the cave are about 400,000 years old and resemble those of other remains of modern man, known scientifically as Homo sapiens, found in Israel. The earliest Homo sapiens remains found until now are half as old."

message 9: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Wait wait wait. I thought the Earth was only 6,000 years old.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Yes. So this proves that we came from another planet before that. Exciting, no?

message 11: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments Phil wrote: "That's no ancient humanoid, that's my wife!

**apologies to whichever comedian I'm paraphrasing**
**Maybe Dangerfield?**"

Henny Youngman.