The Rory Gilmore Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie | 512 comments It is taking so long for me to get this season! I reserved it at the library and I feel like I have been on the wait list forever!~! Anyone else watching season 2 right now?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished it a little while ago. I am now on the 5th season.... for the fourth or fifth time!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know that the 2nd season is one of my favorites.

message 4: by Janna (new)

Janna I just finished season two today.. I have the whole series and just started watching it over again yesterday from the beginning. There are a bunch of episodes I never saw, or kind of glazed over... It's interesting :)

message 5: by Janna (new)

Janna My favorite seasons are seasons three, four, and five... The others are just okay in my opinion.. Jessica: I don't especially care for the second season, either.

message 6: by Robbie (new)

Robbie Bashore | 592 comments I'm on the 5th season now, too.

message 7: by Joey (new)

Joey (joeymporter) | 26 comments I'm on the waiting list for season 5 right now. I'm second in line, so hopefully next week.

message 8: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 283 comments I just started Season 2. I use Netflix, so I don't have to wait for the library copy to free up. I love the Carnegie Library, but their DVDs get really banged up and I have a really cheap DVD player. Watched the first two episodes of the season last night.

message 9: by Angie (new)

Angie | 512 comments Finally this just came in so I will be starting today!

message 10: by Sheila (new)

Sheila I just finished rewatching season 2 and am about to rewatch season 3, but I want to finish reading the book based on it first, I Do, Don't I. I stopped watching the show in season 5 (and have always stopped there when rewatching it) but my sister was telling me about the last episode the other day and made me sad that I've never finished the series. I'm excited now to keep rewatching it.

message 11: by Angie (new)

Angie | 512 comments I love Jess... I had no idea that actor was in this series. I love him from Heroes. He is hot!

message 12: by Dottie (new)

Dottie (oxymoronid) | 698 comments All these Gilmore Girls books are after the fact books so I would likely recommend viewing the series first before reading any book based on it. The series wasn't taken from any of these books, is what I;'m saying.

message 13: by Grace (new)

Grace | 17 comments i love him to jess' name is milo ventimiglia

message 14: by Ann (new)

Ann | 345 comments I'm almost finished with rewatching season 2. I'm reminded why I fell in love with the series in the first place, and that, yes, it really was very good!

message 15: by Sanna (new)

Sanna | 7 comments I love Jess in season 2. I would definitely fall for someone like him :)(No matter if I wanted to or not).

message 16: by Lacie (new)

Lacie Solt I love season two. mostly because of Jess.