100 books in 2011 discussion

Books we recommend > Paranormal romance series

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 154 comments Mod
Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian, #1) by Keri Arthur the Riley Jenson Series by Keri Arthur

message 2: by Katoof (new)

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost the Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost

message 3: by Katoof (new)

Black Dagger Brotherhood, boxed set Dark Lover, Lover Eternal, Lover Awakened, Lover Unbound, Lover Revealed, Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J R Ward

message 4: by Katoof (new)

Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael, #1) by Keri Arthur The Nikki and Michael series by Keri Arthur

message 5: by Katoof (new)

Sookie Stackhouse, Books 1-7 by Charlaine Harris The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris

message 6: by Katoof (new)

Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent The Shifters series by Rachel Vincent

message 7: by Katoof (new)

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead The Vampire Academy series - Richelle Mead

message 8: by Francie (last edited Dec 22, 2010 10:49PM) (new)

Francie (love_francie) Undead and Unwed (Undead, #1) by MaryJanice Davidson The Undead series by MaryJanice Davidson

message 9: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle Love the Undead series!!

Marked (House of Night, #1) by P.C. Cast House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

message 10: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle Twilight (The Mediator, #6) by Meg Cabot The Mediator series by Meg Cabot

message 11: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle Night World, No. 1 Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder (Night World, #1-3)  by L.J. Smith The Night World series by LJ Smith

message 12: by Francie (new)

Francie (love_francie) Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater

message 13: by Francie (new)

Francie (love_francie) A Caress of Twilight (Meredith Gentry, #2) by Laurell K. Hamilton Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton

Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton

message 14: by Francie (new)

Francie (love_francie) Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead Georgia Kincaid series by Richelle Mead

message 15: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariadeptula) City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 28 comments The Night Huntress Series by Jeannine Frost.

message 17: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie Marshall (jaimiemarshall) | 5 comments Does anyone have any good recommendations for books that have the whole "mate" concept? I've read a lot - way too many to list but I thought I'd check and see if anyone had new things for me. Thanks!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaimie, I just read this interview and these sound really good. I have them, just haven't gotten to that part of my TBR pile yet!

http://www.rtbookreviews.com/content/...

message 19: by Starzee (new)

Starzee | 15 comments Jaimie wrote: "Does anyone have any good recommendations for books that have the whole "mate" concept? I've read a lot - way too many to list but I thought I'd check and see if anyone had new things for me. Tha..."

Have you read the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs? That has the whole mate concept in it

message 20: by Karis (new)

message 21: by Karis (new)

Karis Jacobstein (yalitwit) I finished Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare last night. It was divine! So much better than the Mortal Instruments books. I am eagerly awaiting book #2.

message 22: by Rayna (new)

Rayna Lisa wrote: "Sookie Stackhouse, Books 1-7 by Charlaine Harris The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris"

honey we have to talk about this one!!! lmao not that good!

message 23: by Rayna (new)

Rayna i have recently read these and were really good!

Origins (Demonkin, #1) by Sean Hayden

The Undead Heart  by Tate Jackson

2 books by first time authors that have great potential! Origins made my favorites shelf!

message 24: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl Soulless Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger- Amazing! part paranormal, part steampunk romance and very unique

How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire Love at Stakes series by Kerrilyn Sparks

Atlantis Rising Atlantis series by Alyssa Day

message 25: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl Btw, how do you get the pictures of the books into your posts?