Delirity discussion

Author B > Alpha & Omega - P. Briggs

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Jul 29, 2014 11:23AM) (new)

message 2: by Zuleika (new)

Zuleika Though I love both, I think I like these more then the Mercy Thompson series, because it still has the exciting plot, but its also more focused on romance. One thing that bugged me is that you have to read the short story/prequel to understand the first book. I didn't know this, so I started reading the first book and just ended up very confused.

I can't wait for the third.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I wish I had read these before Mercedes Thompson. I liked them, but I think I would have liked them a lot more if I hadn't read the other books first. Although, they do kind of cross over a bit.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 35 comments This is one of my fav wolf series. I like how the relationship starts at the beginning and we get to see it grow quickly.

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I thought the first book was ok, but really liked the second.

@ Heather - you should put up the prequel, On the Prowl (Alpha and Omega:Briggs) (Inhuman:Wilks) (Buying Trouble:Chance), for this one as it introduces the characters and explains everything.

message 6: by Heather (new)

Ya. I read that one. I don't normally do that since there are tons of short stories for a lot of different books, but this one is kind of necessary so it would be wise.

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula (pauldajo) I read 'Hunting Ground', but not 'Cry Wolf'. After reading reviews on 'Cry Wolf', I don't think I want to read it. Sounded like Anna was too beaten down for my liking. In 'Hunting Gound' she was in a good place.

message 8: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments She was like that Paula, but it was more having to deal with how things were for in On the Prowl, Cry Wolf is her taking her life back.

message 9: by Paula (new)

Paula (pauldajo) I've decided to work on my To-Be-Read pile from oldest purchase to most recent. 'Cry Wolf' is at the top, so I'm going to attempt to read the book.

message 10: by Carina (new)

Carina I had no idea On the Prowl was to be read before Cry Wolf and Hunting Ground. I read both books and at first I was a little confused but I still got the story. I love Anna and Charles ALMOST as much as I love Mercy and Adam. ALMOST =)

message 11: by Heather (new)

I know about that ALMOST. Even though I love them, I like Mercy more. I think if I read these first I might have liked them more.

message 12: by Carina (new)

Carina Yeah.....maybe ;)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Mercy's books would have enthralled me even if I read Alpha and Omega first.

message 14: by Heather (new)

I waited for so long for this one to come out and then forgot all about it this month. Go figure.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments It happens.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments Fair Game was very good.....I hope we don't have tog wait as long for the next one.......

message 17: by Heather (new)

I think she has another job or something because she doesn't mass produce her books. There's a definite wait period between them all.

message 18: by Heather (new)

I'm curious to see how this game changer affects Mercy's world. This is going to cause drama!

message 19: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments For sure Heather. There will be large repercussions.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments I wonder if we will see any of the affects in the next Mercy book or if it will show up in later books....

message 21: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I suppose it will depend on the timeline compared to this book.

message 22: by Heather (new)

Timeline wise it fits right after the last Mercy book and she's currently recuperating so I'm thinking it should affect life for all.

message 23: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 80 comments I've had this to read for so long!!