The Twins Pretty Little Liars Fan Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Talk about hon here

message 2: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments EEEK - super excited for Awakened next month not too long now :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) OMG i know i so cannot wait :DDDDD

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) me 2.
twin, me and tegan were talking about VA on the other posts so i thought i would do a new folder so we can discuss different books 2 :)

message 6: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments I think I may need to re-read the last book though... i think I read it soon as it came out and am having trouble remembering everything!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol i read it last in august so am ok for the mo.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) GOOD IDEA TWIN

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) 8 MORE DAYS TILL AWAKENED!!!!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know i pre-ordered it so i might get it a couple of days later coz of the snow but i will read it as soon as it gets here. :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL. I AM GOING TO BARNES AND NOBLE TODAY TO USE ALL MY GIFT CARDS SO I AM GOING TO PRE-ORDER IT AND THEN ON 1/4 I WILL GO PICK IT UP. WHICH MIGHT BE GOOD IF I GET A COUPLE DAYS HEAD START FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU GET THROUGH BOOKS MUCH FASTER THAN I DO. LOL. EVEN WITH A HEAD START YOU'LL STILL BEAT ME PROBABLY LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL
i do read quick with books i love. i read fallen in 2 days, i couldn't put it down.
mine gets delivered to my house coz i ordered it off amazon so it'll probably b a couple of days after.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) THATS AWESOME! IM JEALOUS LOL! HOW WAS FALLEN? IM SOOO EXCITED TO READ THAT! WHO KNOWS WHEN I WILL GET TO IT THOUGH LOL

message 15: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Dec 27, 2010 10:33AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i thought it was amazin. its kinda confusing but that made me read it more to find out all the secrets the characters were keeping, its all about finding out their back stories n stuff.
but 1 of my friends hated it. its one of those books u either love or hate but i loved it. i think u wud love it 2 twin :)

i'm reading the second one torment now :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I AM EXCITED TO READ IT. IM GLAD YOU ALREADY READ IT THOUGH SO IF I GET CONFUSED YOU CAN HELP ME THROUGH IT. LOL. IF YOU LOVE IT IM SURE I WILL :P

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL ok. i put spoilers in my review, as i always do now in case u want some spoilers when u read them. in va there is spoilers in all of them i think. i may not have put any in the first one but all the others have some :)
the last VA 1 is me just getting overexcited going omg this happened and omg this happened and i was slightly excited :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) for awakened the delivery date it between the 7th and the 10th of Jan :( i hope it comes before that!!!

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) OK THANKS! I POSTED MY REVIEW OF NIGHT STAR. SPOILERS OF COURSE, JUST FOR YOU ;)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :D
i will have 2 go read it :)
its our new thing. post spoilers especially for each other. lol

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :D
i like it, i like spoilers i'm not patient enough to wait n find out. lol

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) IM LIKE THAT TOO. SOMETIMES I DONT WANT TO KNOW THOUGH LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know if something bad happens then i'm like oohh i dnt wanna read it now lmao
there was a part in VA that i was like i dnt wanna read that part lol

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :)
there is a part of book 3 thats horrid i cried so i thought i would just warn u.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) OH BOY... WELL I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) all i'll say is it has 2 do with my dimka :'(
but it gets better so its ok :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL! I WONDER IF I WILL BE TEAM DIMKA.. LOL. IM SURE

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :O
u will be :)
he's amazin
::sighs dreamily::

the other team is adrian n he's doesn't come into in until book 2 frostbite. i hated him at first but by the end i loved him just not as much as dimka obviously.
he's reli called dimitri but his families nickname in book 4 for him is dimka :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) UGH I CANT WAIT TO READ IT! I AM GOING TO LIKE FLY THROUGH AWAKENED. FOR 1. I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR IT AND 2. BECAUSE I WANT TO START VA LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know. i'm so excited 4 u 2 read VA so i can get all overexcited with you and relive it through u while still getting thru some of the other books i have :D

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL. I KNOW THIS IS BAD, BUT IM KINDA DREADING STARTING WANTED. :( I HAVE FOUND MYSELF DOING THAT THE LAST COUPLE PLL BOOKS. ONCE I START THEM I GET INTO IT AGAIN. I THINK IM JUST BURNT OUT ON THE STORY BECAUSE I READ THEM LIKE BACK TO BACK AND THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM.

message 34: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments I have read them so spaced out I don't feel so bad about the story - it does feel like the story could be told in less books. Also I don't know if you have been watching the tv show when you read the books, but I found it hard to remember which part came from the book and which came the tv show lol and they are so diff.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL YEAH TEGAN, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE SHOW, WHICH IS WHAT MADE ME WANT TO READ THE BOOKS. IT DOES GET CONFUSING WHEN THEY SWITCH THINGS UP ON THE SHOW. IM LIKE HEY THATS NOT HOW IT HAPPENED. LOL. IM GOING TO START WANTED TODAY. I KNOW ONCE I START IT I'LL GET ALL INTO IT. IT JUST SEEMS TO BE DRAGGING ON ALITTLE BIT

message 36: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments I might feel that way once im up to book 8 too. I hope the next four are good

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL. LIKE I SAID THEY ARE ALL GOOD. IT'S JUST KINDA BEING DRUG OUT. I ALWAYS END UP LIKING THEM ONCE I GET STARTED. IT IS JUST HARD TO START ANOTHER ONE CUZ YOU KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE THE SAME STORY WITH A COUPLE DIFFERENT SECRETS.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i dnt think i will feel that way twin coz i am spacing them out between other books :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YEAH I DONT THINK YOU WILL EITHER TWIN. I WISH I WOULD HAVE SPACED THEM OUT ALITTLE BIT. MAYBE WANTED WILL BE BETTER BECAUSE I TOOK A COUPLE WEEKS OFF AND READ NIGHT STAR AFTER BOOK 7.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea maybe. i'm gonna read flawless soon :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i will :)