The Twins Pretty Little Liars Fan Club discussion

Other Series Discussions > Vampire Academy

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Talk about VA here

message 2: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments I love VA - I hope the spin off series is as good

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) me 2.
awwwww poor dimka i just got 2 the bit where he killed the strigoi and sed to rose ur the only one who understands. and he let her hug him, he hadn't done that since he turned back
poor dimka i'll give him a hug, i love him
him n rose need 2 get bck together already. i'm about halfway thru

message 4: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments omg its so exciting when they do! I like marked the spots in my book where they have awesome chats about them... Awwww i love them together they are so great...

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL when do they get bck 2gether tell me!
i need 2 know how much i have left b4 they do :)

message 6: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments it starts from about page 475 but there also a very close moment 445 as well ahhh so good hehe

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yep i just passed it :DDDDD
am so happy, when they were in the tent i was like come on kiss her. i swear when he told her he still loved her n she sed since when n he sed since forever, i had tears in my eyes lol

message 8: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments AWWW I love when they are in the tent!!! I am like dammit don't interupt them now hahahaha!

I love VA so much - after i finished reading them I was like oh I feel a little empty now that there arent anymore hahaha

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) thts how i'm gonna feel tomorrow lol
yea i was like no dnt interrupt now wot u doin lmao
i was almost crying when he told he he never stopped loving her tho i was like aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) well am gonna go coz its like 11pm n i'm tired and the sooner i go 2 bed n sleep the sooner i can wake up and finish VA :D
ttyl

message 11: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments night!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i finished it, am so sad that its now over :'(