Yes, we love Patch! (Hush, Hush) discussion

Winter Wonder

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 109 comments Mod
Hey, as you know its the holidays! I was wondering what holidays you're celebrating and how you are celebrating them... I celebrate christmas. My family has the tradition of going to my dad's parent's on christmas eve and eat dinner with them. Then, my other set of grandparents spends the night at our house and opens presents with us in the morning. I think this year we are planning to catch a movie as well...

message 2: by Adela (new)

Adela Clancy I celebrate Christmas! I can't wait! We're going to my Grandpa's. It should be a fun-filled day of arguments, football, annoying cousins, broken dishes, suck-up cousins, the guessing game(can you guess what's in the presents?), smelly babies, inappropriate jokes, drunken parents and really loud aunts. It should be fun- and I'm actually not being sarcastic :)
Most of the presents I asked for are books too, so I'm kind of psyched to get them. <3

message 3: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 109 comments Mod
Adela wrote: "I celebrate Christmas! I can't wait! We're going to my Grandpa's. It should be a fun-filled day of arguments, football, annoying cousins, broken dishes, suck-up cousins, the guessing game(can you g..."

Me too! I also asked for ALOT of books! Can't wait, and have fun!