SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > BEST OF SOS: 2010

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29272 comments Recap of the BEST OF SOS in 2010
Although we still have 1.5 wks left in the year, I thought it'd be fun to look back and see what drew the biggest crowd and got us all talkin' this year.

♪ ♬ Happy Birthday! ♪ ♬ It's a Group thang!
SOS opened it's threads (flasher!) on 22 May 2010

Most Popular Challenges
Each has 29 members participating
Firsts Challenge - ending on 30 Jun 2011
iSpy Title Challenge - ending on 31 Jul 2011

Most Discussed Topics
Where in the World? and It All Started With ... have introduced us to our wonderful members joining us from all over this small world and allowed us to share our gateway drugs books that got us started down this yellow brick road

Currently Reading and To Splurge or Not to Splurge have helped us all see we are not alone in our reading and buying addictions, as well as helped us find some great new reads!

Ilona Andrews' "Kate Daniels" series and Nalini Singh's "Psy-Changelings" series have been the most raved about series

Paperback v. Audiobook v. eBook and Beg, Buy or Borrow have been the most debated "This, That or the Other"

"True Blood" and "The Vampire Diaries" are the two shows we can't get enough of

Series Tracking is a BIG deal when you're a serial addict!

Cover Scavenger Hunt and Synonymous have been our most played games, allowing us take a break from reading and shoot off random images and words at each other

I want to thank all our members and my co-mods for making SOS such a fantastically fun spot to hang out! May your Christmas be Merry & Bright! Wishing you all a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year!!

message 2: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23915 comments :D

I also wish all our members & fellow co-mods the joys of the season plus all your book dreams to appear under the tree next Saturday.

Christina (AKA Babbling) (babblingbookreviews) | 1241 comments Steph wrote: ♪ ♬ Happy Birthday! ♪ ♬ It's a Group thang!
SOS opened it's threads (flasher!) on 22 May 2010

Hey! That's my birthday, too! :-)

message 4: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 1360 comments Nice! Yay SOS! You are teh shit!

message 5: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29272 comments Very Cool, Christina! Now we'll have two things to celebrate come 22 May 2011! :)

Thanks, Lethal!