Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

Dharma site

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
Hey everyone. Sessy sent me this site, and I only just joined but it may turn into something cool... Dunno, but thought you die hard losties might wanna give it a go.

Dharma Wants You

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Who am I to say no? Yeah, I'm signed up too...

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments No thanks, I would if I wasn't caught up with GR as much as I am, but I need time for reading and *gasp* real life!

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Part 2 of the quiz reminded me of the replicant quiz from Blade Runner. Especially the question about the spider and the one about the tortoise.

message 5: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Emma, I hate to be the one to break it to you but real life is highly overrated.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 332 comments Eh, I knew that already. Screw real life, I just need my reading time. I would love to do this though...

message 7: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

I figured it was just my luck that the first question was about a damn spider.... YECK!

message 8: by KristenR (new)

KristenR (klrenn) That's so cool...I can't wait to see what they do with the site!

message 9: by Jayme (new)

Jayme | 25 comments I am very excited about the newest ARG!! I wish I could have been at Comic Con... It looked pretty awesome. I really wanted one of those ID cards :) Did any of you go? If so I would love to hear your take!

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 30, 2008 01:03PM) (new)

no thanks my computer is not taking the site very well, i just wanted to see what it was first before i signed up. When i get a more powerful computer called Alienware, i will be sure to check it out and see if i want to sign up or not

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments Jayme, I wasn't at Comic Con either. I keep intending to go one year but 2008 was not that year. What ID cards are you referring to? Were they Dharma Initiative? I can't wait to see what comes of this.

message 12: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Is Comic Con held in Hollywood? I would go if it was closer to home,just for the Lost stuff... But i dont really care about anything else.

message 13: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy | 23 comments I think it moves around from year to year. This year, I think it was in San Diego.

message 14: by Jayme (new)

Jayme | 25 comments Visit this Dharma Wants You (Comic Con) site and you can see all the new Dharma stuff. They offered ID's to people who had interviews with Dharma and they have a pretty cool new logo.

I LOVE LOST!

message 15: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 149 comments There are a lot of different comic conventions throughout the US all summer long, but the biggest one, by far, is the San Diego Comic Con near the end of July. I wanted to go this year but we went to the MidWest instead.