Golden Academy discussion

Common rooms > Shadow/Light Girl dorm

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Dorm for only Shadow/light females.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor appeared in the room, walking out of a shadow. She sighed and set her duffel bag down, looking around.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci changed with her friends.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor looked up at the girls that walked in, "Hey." she smiled.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci made her way to her bed. Ashlee's lay across from it. "I'm so sorry, Ashlee," she whispered, rolling over and falling asleep.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate "Go away please," Luci mumbled into the pillow.

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate "Go away."

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate "Actually, just let me sleep, stay if you want. I'm insane, so you might just not want to get to know me," Luci flipped over and fell asleep.

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci snored softly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor sat up in bed, hugging her knees to her chest, watching the two girls quietly.

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci rolled over. Where the heck was Sirius?

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments ((The lake))

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci was bored, so she went to look for Sirius.

((To the Lake))

message 14: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci took the phone to her room and made a few calls. She was poor as dirt after she had been cut out of her parents will, and she would need her lawyer to call to make sure she could live in her Aunt's estate.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Winnie looked up at Kristen when she started to sing. Once she was finished, Taylor said, "You have a beautiful voice."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments Sirus came in and looked for someone. "Kristen! How are you? I haven't seen you since the dance."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments Sirus hit the couch hard and looked at Kristen. "I see you know how to sing, mind letting me hear?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments "Go KRISTEN!" Sirus yelled and got up to grab the other microphone. "Do you mind if I join?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments Sirus put on "Rocketeer" by Far East Moevment Sirus started to really get into the song and she jumped up and down.

message 20: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci finished and put down the phone. Her aunt's estate had been sold, and she would have nowhere to go. She had found only one doctor who would bind her anyhow, and he was only an hour away, so at this point, the trip was moot. She heard singing from the next room over as she packed a bag. She'd leave a note for Sirius and come back in a few days.

message 21: by Kate (new)

Kate ((Why?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor smiled and watched the two, the music calming her nerves.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments Sirus saw Taylor and waved her over, giving her a microphone without saying anything.

message 24: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci walked out. She couldn't deal with her stuff anywhere near Sirius, it bugged her too much.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments ((Ahhh...that's so sad!))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments "You guys want to go to the lake later?" Sirus asked, finishing a song

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylor gave a small smile and began, the words coming out of her like she had practiced them all her life. Her voice was strong and clear. She really loved this.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

STORM:
I came her to get away, to get away from everything that has ever happened.to me. Let's just hope the past doesn't keep up with me. I look up from the map they gave me once I arrived and sighed. Room 123. Once I found it, I crashed my duffel bag onto the floor and opened the door wide and ran to my bed. I heavily fell asleep.