Young Justice Super Heroes discussion

Legendary Hero Charries > Sam's Legendary Hero Charries

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (last edited May 10, 2012 01:22PM) (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
http://www.jrcompton.com/photos/The_B...

Name: Winged Talon

Alias: Steve Livingston

Personality: Steve can be serious at times, but when he's in costume as the Winged Talon, he takes on a lighter personality. he's vry confident in what he can do. He likes crowds and he likes the spotlight. He stands his ground and takes a stand for himself and others. He too has his breaking point. When he gets mad, you know it. His rage his unpredictable but he can mostly channel and control it.

Appearance: Steve is tall man. He is clean shaven. His nose is a little big. He has deep green eyes. His hand are big and rough. He has some muscle, but most of the muscle is in his wings wich he keeps hidden either against his spine or under a jacket. He has short brown hair. He has big feet an strong legs. His wings resemble those of an owl's. He is 6'3" and his wingspan is about 9ft.

Costume Appearance: For his costume he wears a brown hood over his hair and a black mask covering his eyes. He wears a brown top with black sleeves and white gloves. He wears black pants with brown shoes.

Birth Planet: Earth

Superpower: He has wings. He also has night vision and hightened hearing to the extent of an owl's.

Bio: Steve Livingston was born in a small town. He was happy with his life. When he was twenty he went off to college to be a chemist. Back then animal testing was legal and they were testing on many different kinds of birds. One day when he went into the lab, there was an accident and some of the birds were able to escape to the other parts of the school and lab. He was the only documented injury in the incident, which his injury was his own fault, and all of the birds were caught and put back in their cages. Due to his, he was made to leave the lab and head to another branch of science. A few weeks later he fell ill but stayed in his dorm. He found he had grown wings from his run in with an owl in he lab. He hid his transformation fairly well and graduated. With his degree in the maths and sciences, he decided to become an accountant and after realizing that the city he moved to had major villian problems, he became the Winged Talon. He met Martha Livingston when he was twenty-nine and they were married two years later.

Family: Martha Livingston (wife), Tyra Livingston aka The Kestrel (daughter), parents deceased

Crush: None

BF/GF: None, his wife is Martha Livingston

Weakness: An allergy to chocolate and he has an old injury on his left wing

message 2: by Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) (last edited Dec 21, 2010 06:47AM) (new)

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 161 comments Mod
he's approved

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Why am I the only one with a Legendary character?

cause apparently everyone else is to lazy to make them...

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments i sry i don't really want to make up one...

message 6: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
I feel all alone.

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments i would, but internets not working at my house (i'm using the one at my dads store that i don't usually go to)

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Oh. Well The Kestrel is going to stop an armed robbery in town. Wanna lend a hand?

I'm slowly working on a Legendary Villian and I have to fully finish my young villian...

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments i will... but with Ellie (aka ghost) i might make a legendary hero next week, once my internet is fixed

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Okay. Sounds good. As long as I'm not the only Legendary Character.

message 12: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments kayyy!! i make one nowww!!! (probably ellie's legendary hero person ma-burb)

message 13: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Yay!!!!!

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments :D i made a topic for it and i had made it but i accidentally deleted it :( it might be a little while before i can have enough time to make it... but i will!

message 15: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
I saw... Oh well. You'll get to it eventually. So you gonna help The Kestrel out or what?

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments suurrree.... welll... i won't be on the computer for a while and i don't' want you to not be able to rp just cuz im not on...