Terminalcoffee discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Terminalcoffee Compliments:

Jim, your current avatar gives you a lovely figure.

Barb, your frog is adorable, as is your tree.

Pi, you're so awesome I can't even hate you for having a pony.

More later. :)

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments No need to hate, Jammies! You can visit my pony any time.

message 3: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Larry, you are awfully good about putting up with being picked on.

Phil, you've given awesome advice in Britt's career thread.

Britt, you have such a big heart and such honesty.

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments Jammies, if you are ever in NH drop by and visit. I'll make you my crepes: do you want them with apple compote, maple syrup or honey?

message 5: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Jammies, I love the way you love your dogs.

message 6: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Thanks, everyone. :blushes: Michele, I'd be more interested in just watching you make crepes--the process just seems so cool!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Larry wrote: "Jammies, I love the way you love your dogs."

Something about this statement struck me as quite illegal.

message 8: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Stacia!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) sorry?

message 10: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Stacia, I love that you seem to have the same sort of sideways look at things that I do.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I was told there is no cure. We're screwed.

message 12: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments My compliments to Gail for an awesome map, and Jim for being helpful as always. It is surely a kindness you've done for us all.

it's magically delicious!

message 13: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Gail rocks. No I mean that. It has nothing to do with biscuits or scones.

message 14: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (ohanners) | 202 comments My compliments to TC-ers for being such a welcoming, vibrant group, all differences aside :)

This is such a nice thread, Jammies!

message 15: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments thanks. all diff aside :)

message 16: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments You really are a great group of people, and i really like the times I get to read what you all are up to.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

On the 18th of Feb I will have been part of the group for 12 months. I owe a special thank you to RA and Larry. If it hadn’t been for RA I would not have found the group in the first place. For some reason he kept popping up within my radar which lead me to TC. When I first joined, Larry took special care to befriend and chat with me. I might not have stuck around otherwise. If I hadn't I would have missed the opportunity to make some wonderfully warm friendships. You feel like part of my family now.

I received a card today from RA, thanking me for providing the map to the group. It really was my pleasure creating the map. It gave me the opportunity to give something back to the group that has given me so much.

There are so many of you I would like to thank for being so wonderful and special.

Thank you to everyone in Terminal Coffee

message 18: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24358 comments Mod
What a nice post from Gail! Gail, you are wonderful too.

message 19: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments I second that, Gail. It's a pleasure to know you!

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Hugs from around the world! We're glad you're here, Gail. Even if you root for the wrong teams ;)

message 21: by RandomAnthony (last edited Feb 15, 2011 04:17PM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Thank YOU, Gail! You rock. I haven't been able to be on much lately but I'm glad I checked here. Thanks again.

message 22: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
Awwww, love! Love love love that Aussie Cyborg!

***hugs***

message 23: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Gail, you are one of the members who has made me feel welcome and part of the group--thank you!

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 17, 2011 07:30PM) (new)

Thanks everyone. I love you all too. Really. The thing I also love is that it doesn't matter how old we are; it doesn't matter what colour or religion; it doesn't matter if we are masters of words or a little awkward; whether we are rich or poor; or any other variation you choose to mention. This place provides an opportunity for everyone. I have become a little very sentimental today. All your words have made me a bit teary.

message 25: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments ::hands Gail a tissue::

message 26: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24358 comments Mod
Australians are nice.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

::blows nose loudly::

Americans are nice too.

message 28: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments I’m new here, but I have to say- you all seem like really great people, and fabulous conversationalists to boot. Cheers :D

message 29: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart Love you, Gail.

message 30: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Australians are nice."

Yeah, when they're sleeping.

message 31: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Australians are nice."

Our Australian has set a pretty high standard for the rest to live up to.

message 32: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Gail "cyborg" wrote: "Thank's everyone. I love you all too. Really. The thing I also love is that it doesn't matter how old we are; it doesn't matter what colour or religion; it doesn't matter if we are masters of word..."

i love you too :)

(view spoiler)

message 33: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments I just enjoy everyone so much. I laugh a lot when I read the posts. thank you all for your support and for the laughter.

message 34: by Michael (new)

Michael If I were in a room with you all right now I'd almost be tempted to participate willingly in a group type hug thing. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. My experience with a lot of online communities (like mailing lists) is that there's frequently a lot of arguing and fighting, hit-and-run posting and trolling, and in my short time here I haven't seen anything like that. I've seen people who maintain respect for others despite having differences of opinions and who genuinely seem to like each other and that's pretty cool. Makes me think the internet isn't all dark and scary and untrustworthy!

message 35: by Hanna (new)

Hanna (ohanners) | 202 comments It's true we are such a diverse, maybe even eclectic bunch of people and that's what makes this group awesome. It represents a real live conversation with real people rather than a stiff online relationship.

Aw, I think I'm having a Gail-moment!

message 36: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments ::Hands Hanna a Hanky::

message 37: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Barb wrote: "*is getting veclempt*"

Do they have pills to clear that up?

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments

message 39: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments There are some mornings I could use those pills.

message 40: by Jammies (new)

Jammies OMD, what wonderful posts and pictures!

*hands clean tissues to Barb and Hanna and Gail*

*giggles at Sarah's picture*

*gropes everyone during the group hug*

*agrees with Michele about the laughter and Helena about conversations*

message 41: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments So sweet! Gail, you are one of the people on TC that made me feel welcome! I had no idea you were fairly new to the group.

*gets in on the groping action*

Lyzzibug ~Still Breathing~ (lyzzibug) | 708 comments *rushes into hug*

Love everyone here! There is always a comment to lift up my day and make me laugh.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Woo hoo, I got molested by Jammies!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Clark wrote: "Lobstergirl wrote: "Australians are nice."

Yeah, when they're sleeping."

Hee, good to see someone sees through my nice girl image.

message 45: by Jonathan (last edited Feb 16, 2011 02:34PM) (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments This is Clark's superpower, Gail.

message 46: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Sally, your new profile photo looks like an ancient Indian tapestry of a squid. I like it!

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Heidi is a bear and a tiger and beat up on a stupid lady on my facebook wall. Go Heidi!

message 48: by Michele (new)

Michele bookloverforever (lovebooks14) | 1970 comments Any of you want to "friend" me on facebook: Michele Hamilton. I'd love to hear from you. Mostly I use it to keep up with my son in San Francisco.

message 49: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Larry's current av is soooo cute!

message 50: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Welcome to TC, Sherributt!

« previous 1