Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Sign Our Christmas Card to Each Other

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
It's that time of year to post to our community Christmas Card. Feel free to leave your greetings here to the rest of our group.

message 2: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
I wish each of you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year -- no matter what your circumstance or worries this year, I pray you will be blessed as you remember the joy we've been given at Christmas.

message 3: by Judy (new)

Judy Merry Christ-mas to all and happy reading in 2011

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 138 comments My prayer is that you grow closer to the Lord this Christmas and in the year to come!

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 34 comments Merry Christmas, may it be a blessed one for you and yours!

message 6: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas and a happy New Year.

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolerko) | 22 comments Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

message 8: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments May all of our friendships here only grow stronger day by day, bound by our love for the Lord, and the work of the authors inspired by His word! God Bless each one of you as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ! :)

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you and your Family are safe and healthy in the New Year!

message 10: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Merry Christmas everyone! I pray that all of you have a wonderful, safe, and relaxing time with family and friends as we celebrate the birth of our Savior!

message 11: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
http://www.facebook.com/lyn.cote Here's another animated card for you!

message 12: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope that 2011 is fantastic for you.

message 13: by Patsy (new)

Patsy | 217 comments Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have a safe and happy Christmas!

message 14: by Patty (new)

Patty Hall | 211 comments Merry Christmas! May y'all have a wonderful holiday season and a blessed New Year!

message 15: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments What a blessings to have a wonderful group this year. Have a blessing Christmas season and Happy New Year.

message 16: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments May you all have a Blessed Christmas and a Wonderful Healthy New Year!

message 17: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
I pray each of you know joy, health and abundant blessings. May 2011 be your best year yet!

Merry Christmas!

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise Gouge (louisemgouge) | 419 comments Merry Christmas to all!! May the joy of our Savior's birth fill you this season and throughout the year.
Louise M. Gouge

message 19: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Hale | 639 comments Mod
Wishing you all the joy and peace of Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.
Deborah Hale

message 20: by Victoria (last edited Dec 22, 2010 05:38AM) (new)

Victoria Bylin (victoriabylin) | 198 comments Peace.
Joy.
Love.
Christmas blessings to everyone, today and always.

Victoria Bylin

message 21: by Janet (last edited Dec 22, 2010 05:46AM) (new)

Janet Dean | 466 comments Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and God's richest blessings in the New Year!

Janet

message 22: by Linda (new)

Linda Ford | 307 comments 72 hours until Christmas according to the radio announcement of a few minutes ago. May each of you be blessed by the season. Merry Christmas to all.

Linda Ford

message 23: by Winnie (new)

Winnie Griggs (winniegriggs) | 235 comments Wishing everyone a blessed and joyous Christmas, one that's filled with family, fun and most of all, peace in your hearts

message 24: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Hansen (goodreadscomvalerie_hansen) | 111 comments May I add my good wishes to all the others and say what a blessing it has been to get to "know" you all this past year.

Merry CHRISTmas,

Val Hansen

message 25: by Michele (new)

Michele Minor (mminor1985) | 35 comments Merry Christmas everyone.

message 26: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I miss a few days and look what you have done, I guess goodreads site is a must everyday to keep up.
I am glad that I found this site and met each of you-my friends online.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to one and all from my heart to yours~

message 27: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments Wishing each of you a healthy and prosperous new year!

"Beloved, I wish above all things that you would prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers." 3 John 1:2

Merry Christmas,
Cher :-)

message 28: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Wishing all of you a merry Christmas filled with love and happiness.

Jill: )

message 29: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Wishing all a fantastic Christmas! I feel blessed each time I come to this group and get to call you all my friends. Here's to a happy 2011, and may we get through life's ups and downs together, and with plenty faith in the Lord and His plan for each of us! :)

message 30: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
I posted a fun Christmas video on my blog today. Merry Christmas! http://bit.ly/N4yOf

message 31: by Laurie (new)

Laurie Kingery (goodreadscomlaurie_kingery) | 137 comments A blessed Christmas to each ANC every one of y'all!

message 32: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 26, 2010 09:20AM) (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Well, all I can say is, hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I was crazy busy at Lifeway/ I couldn't post on here at all between work and finals I have no life for the last three weeks! OH, and here's a good video. I posted it on my facebook. It's by the Skit Guys, who are a Christian group that does skits with a Godly message behind them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KpS6X...

message 33: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Thanks, Jennifer for sharing the link. I'm glad your Lifeway was busy--that's good for Christian fiction and the economy. I hope you did well on your finals.

message 34: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Margaret wrote: "Thanks, Jennifer for sharing the link. I'm glad your Lifeway was busy--that's good for Christian fiction and the economy. I hope you did well on your finals."

we did ok...sales were down from last year, but it was still busy. Finals went great. 3.33 with an 18 hour semester! I was happy. :D

message 35: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Thank You for the link Jennifer! I sent it to some good friends also and they all thank you too. Happy New Year All!

message 36: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Jennifer, that is great. 18 hours is a FULL schedule.

message 37: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments MaryE wrote: "Thank You for the link Jennifer! I sent it to some good friends also and they all thank you too. Happy New Year All!"

You are welcome. They have another video called Masterpiece that is really really good. I'll have to post that one too if you want to see it.

message 38: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Margaret wrote: "Jennifer, that is great. 18 hours is a FULL schedule."

Yup, with internship and work and teaching women's bible study! My plate was full. So glad I am only doing 12 hours this semester! lol