Tell Me a Story- discussion

Fantasy > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Be descriptive (because I know you read what the tittle of this group was so you know that I want you to tell me a story*it doesnt have to be a freaking novel of a post but still* and abide by the rules and you wont hear from me much.))

message 2: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Dec 28, 2010 06:27PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie ran through the woods, dodging trees and leaping over rocks, until she reached the lake. She bent down on her knees and looked into the water. "Mother Water, I ask for blessing and strength." She said before dipping her hands in and taking a drink.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie finished her drink and began walking back to her makeshift hut.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((lissy more description))

Eyavan moved through the trees. Her kin were far behind her. She had maybe an hour to find someone of the good alliance and tell them the next move of the dark. But the trick was finding those. Pulling her cloak hood down farther Eyavan continued on.

The came was hungry and Valek knew it would be upto him to get food. Taking his sword he left hte warm ring of fire and departed through hte trees. Neither Kinor or Trydan tried ot come with him. It figured.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie stopped outside her hut, which was just a group of twigs and and large leafs held together with tree sap. It wasn't very sturdy, but it held up, after all Dizie only needed it for a few nights before moving to a new place. She looked around the forest as the sun sank lower into the sky. There's someone out there. She knew there was. The birds were singing there normal songs of Fly fast and Get away, but that wasn't all. The night foxes scurried back to their dens, and there wasn't a raccoon in sight. Dizie was about to backup into her hut, when she saw a shadowed figure in the trees in front of her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee crouched in a tree, bow in hand. She was wearing her tight leather clothing and metal plates. She had pulled up a part of the leather that covered her nose and her mouth, hiding part of her identity. Her hair was pulled back in a pony but then braided down her back. She pulled an arrow out and strung it to the bow.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie stepped back slowly, praying the figure hadn't seen her. She was about to run into her hut when a twig broke under her foot. There was a twang of bowstring and an arrow whizzed passed her head. Dizie shrieked and ducked, one hand reached into her bag and clutched a pice of raw granite. She was out of reach of her staff, but the stone would set a protection field around her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee narrowed her eyes at Dizie and the blue stone on her wrist sparkled for a second as she pulled another arrow to her bow. She pulled it back and let it fly, the tip bursting into flame.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie tightened her grip on the granite, and the arrow just missed her head, singeing a bit of her hair. She screamed and fell onto her back, her head hitting the hard ground. Dizie moaned and rolled to her side. She stretched her free arm out towards her hut, trying to get to her staff, but it was too far away.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee strapped the bow to her back and leaped out of the tree, landing between Dizie and her staff. "Want this?" She asked coldly, stepping on the thing. "Doesn't seem too important, does it?" Her voice was a soft, chilling hiss and her blue eyes bore down into the girl who was on the ground. She then pulled out her sword and smirked, the runes on the blade shimmering an impossible black before fading again.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Please," Dizie begged, human words sounded weird on her tongue, but most other humans didn't speak like animals, "I hurt no one, I see no one for days. I hurt no one." Dizie didn't get what the woman wanted, she had seen people kill when they did something wrong, but she had done nothing herself. "Please." She said again.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee smirked, but it could only be seen in her blue eyes because her mouth was covered by leather. "I think we both know exactly what you did." She hissed, kicking the staff back further from Dizie. She knelt down, leaning in towards the girl. "For what you want Edan to be..." She twirled her silver sword, the runes showing up in obsidian. "Let's just get this over with..."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie's eyes widened and she tried to move away. "I know no Edan!" She said holding the granite closer. "Never see Edan! Please, I not who you search."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"No one has found Edan yet, stupid." Jurnee hissed, getting extremely annoyed. She twirled her sword again. "Besides, I don't like to take chances." She said, saying that even if this was the wrong girl, she didn't want to accidentally let her go if she was. Her sword stopped spinning and she raised her hand, the blade pointed to Dizie. "Last words?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Behind Jurnee a fox poked it's head out of it's den. Help me Dixie whispered to it. The fox ran over to Dizie's staff and nudged it with in reach. "I do not wish you hurt." Dizie said to Jurnee gripping her staff. The blue orb started to glow and the wind picked up, "I do not like to hurt. Please go."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee just smirked and the orb on her wrist began to glow as the runes on the sword began to turn red. "We'll see who gets hurt." She hissed and the sword suddenly burst into flames.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie's eyes brightened, "Mother Flame blesses you? We sisters." She said and the wind died down. "Sister do not hurt sister." Dizie dropped her staff and held out her hand. "We sisters." Her voice was so bright that the animals came out of hiding. The fox who brought Dizie her staff walked over and sat by her, but Dizie's eyes didn't leave Jurnee.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee was a bit surprised and the flame disappeared. She stared at the girl for a moment and nodded slightly. She slid her sword back into the sheath. "Yes..." She muttered taking Dizie's hand.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((heyy, i g2g! might not be on for the rest of the day! bye!!))

message 20: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Dec 29, 2010 12:52PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (awww, kk. bye!)

Dizie smiled and stood up, hugging Jurnee. "Sister," She said again holding her tight. "Sister friend gone?" She asked pulling back and looking at Jurnee. "I help find." Dizie bent down and picked up the fox. "Sister help sister."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee blinked, just a bit confused. She looked at the groun, not sure what she was saying because of the brocken English. She stood there for a minute, waiting for her to explain if she noticed.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Sister friend Edan gone." Dizie said as the fox leaped onto her shoulders. "I help, yes?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee shrugged. "I don't know..." she muttered, thinking about what she was doing to the 'evil' side. She was almost afraid to go against them because she'd probably be hunted down just like she did to other people.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie looked around at the now dark forest. "Night now," She said, "We sleep, talk morning." Dizie pointed to the makeshift hut, "You stay, sister?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee blinked, looking over at the hut. She pulled the leather down from over her mouth and nodded slightly. "Sure." She said with a small smile, something totally different from her attitude earlier... well, because she was trying to kill her 'sister...'

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie lead Jurnee into the hut. It was bigger than it looked from the out side and there was a small hole carved in the ground for a fire. Dizie placed three stones around the hole, and started a fire. "Want eat?" Dizie asked pulling a bag of nuts and dried meat from the corner.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee followed slowly and then looked around for a quick second, not wanting to be rude. She looked over at the bag of nuts and meat. She nodded slightly and took some of the meat. "Thanks." She said with a small smile. "Sorry that I don't have anything to offer."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie nodded, "I fine." She said then looked out at the dark woods. "You alone?" Dizie asked, watching as shadowand the light from the fire covered the trees. She still felt a human presence out there. "No... pack?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee shook her head, placing her bow and arrows on the ground. "Nope." She answered. "No pack." She looked at Dizie

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie nodded and started tending to the fire, adding larger sticks and pushing the ashes around. "Travel no pack is not safe, but needed. Pack slow down, some leave in night. I my pack," She said pointing to herself, "Me only. I have few brother or sister, so my pack is me."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee sighed and looked down at her hands. "I never had a pack..." She muttered and then looked at the fire. The blue stone on her arm glowed and the fire began to dance in figures, showing Dizie what happened to her family... If she was paying attention.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie knelt there watching the fire a sad expression crossed her face, before anger over took it. Dizie started ranting in unfamiliar tongue, but then spoke in english. "People hunt no need food, hunt fun for them. People no think. Even lion stops hunting when full."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee stopped and put her hand down before looking away. Her eyes moved to the flap that lead outside. It blew in the slight breeze, giving a small opening every once in a while. She loved the forest during the night because she usually slept outside, in a tree.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie followed Jurnee's eyes, "You sense them?" She asked mistaking Jurnee's expression, "Others? I sense, but no see. Night not safe now."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee shook her head. "Nope." She answered. "I just love the nights of the forest." She glanced back at Dizie with a smile.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie didn't smile, her eyes stayed trained on the door. "Not safe," She muttered, sitting down cross legged. "Morning I leave. You come, sister?" She asked as she pulled two deer skin blankets from a leather bag and handed one to Jurnee. "Not safe now days."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've been out enough..." Jurnee said quietly and really, she had. She could protect herself against most anything that she came against now. She'd been on her own for basically her whole life after her mother had been killed in that raid. She thought about her answer and then said, "I don't even know your name, nor do you know mine..."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie thought for a moment. "Your tongue... I Dizzorie. Animal gave to me." She said petting the fox that was still wrapped around her neck. The fox rubbed it's head against her and she whispered to it.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee nodded slightly, thinking that it was a pretty name. She looked at the fox for a bit before saying. "I'm Jurnee." She smiled slightly.

message 40: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Dec 31, 2010 10:12AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie looked up at her. "Fox said you is... strong name. Strong name, strong girl." She nodded her agreement with the fox. "You very strong. Ox and tiger, but one." Dizie crossed her fingers as if to prove her point.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee let herself relax a little bit. She found this girl interesting, but she liked her. "Thank you." She said with a smile, her blue eyes seeming less icy and more bright.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie smiled back, "How long days search Edan?" She asked as a wolf howled near by. Dizie pulled her deer-skin blanket tighter around her, her eyes drooping a bit.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"A very long time," Jurnee answered, putting a slight emphasis on 'very'. She looked at Dizie. "You look tired... You should get some rest."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie nodded, stretching out on the ground. The fox darted out, back to it's den. "You sleep, sister... Jurnee. Long day morning." Dizie yawned and drafted to sleep.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee watched the fox leave and then to Dizie for a bit. She laid on her back, chewing on some of the dried meat for a bit. She couldn't sleep and never really did.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie woke up as the first rays of light peered through the trees. Her body was stiff from the night, and the hut smelled of smoke, she sat up and looked around at the empty hut. "Sister? Jurnee?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee lifted the curtain from the outside, poking her head inside the small hut. "Yeah?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. She was outside, eating a little meat and sharpening her sword, dagger, short sword and arrowheads.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie's eyes brightened and a smile broke across her face, "You gone, I think... Hello." Dizie pulled the blanket off and waled outside, stretching in the sun.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jurnee smiled slightly and sat back down, her sword drawn across her lap. She used a stone to run along it's blade, though she knew it wouldn't get dull, she just wanted to make sure. She pulled a cloth from a small bag at her side and ran it down the runes.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Dizie watched her clean the sword. "What it say?" She asked pointing to the runes. Dizie had never learned to read anything, and never really needed to.

« previous 1