Stop Animal Cruelty! discussion

Animals > Dog Fights

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Dog fighting is horrible...in all it's forms.
It's so bad, it usually gets the police involved when dog fighting is suspected.
Sometimes they give them drugs to enhance their 'performance'

message 2: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (racefanty) | 4 comments :( *starts crying*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It's terrible!

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin | 7 comments thats is sooooooooooooooooooooo horrible i HATE hearing that

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather | 3 comments Do any of you volunteer at shelters and talk to people about dog fighting. We get a lot of people in for pit bulls and are mad that they are fixed and the reason is that they usually want to fight them. It is sad, but I am trying to do my part with educating the community about the crulety of it. I just hope that no teams hire Michael Vicks back. I hope that he never gets a job again for what he has done.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Michel Vick gets out of jail this summer and that aint cool!!!

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) SCREW MICHAEL VICK!!!! GAH! SCREW THE EAGLES!!!

message 9: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) I can't believe they rehired him.I have a very cruel way of dealing with animal cruelty.Most of the dogs he raised had to be killed.In essence,he murdered hundreds of dogs.I think that whatever he did to those pitbulls should be done to him,or,even better,you could lock him up with a couple of his dogs and see who wins.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) they didn't rehire him a different team hired him. and that doesn't solve anything. And alot of his did get put down but alot of them also got saved, more than several other cages.

message 11: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 127 comments Mod
THEY REHIRED MICHAEL VICK!?

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) no...he plays for a different team.. The eagles... Where have you been? It's been on the news lolZ

message 13: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) Well,I didn't mean rehire as in the same team,I just meant someone hired them period,it's like encouraging animal cruelty.

message 14: by Sephiroth (new)

i HATE football and sports in general, and i haven't watched the news in awhile; my work shift is during the news hours here.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) no it's not! I don't know if he feels bad for what he did but he DID infact apologize and admit what he did was wrong, and he paid his time. I don't hate sports, I dont do them much, The only sport I do is horse back riding... I dont care for football.

message 16: by Sephiroth (new)

what isn't? all i said wasd my work shift was during the news hours HERE, where I live.

message 17: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) That's like me shooting someone then going to the family and saying I'm sorry.You don't have to mean it,he sure as heck didn't.He didn't apologize for those poor animals' lives.He apologized because he had gotten caught.He never would have stopped it if someone hadn't figured it out.

message 18: by Sephiroth (new)

yeah. people like that never really seem to be sorry.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) not nessacarliy, people do change, and they do change there ways! and he has a lot of fans, it was on live and national television several people where watching, so it had to have made some kind of an imapact. We learn from are mistakes.

message 20: by Sephiroth (new)

some people don't. i've met people who did not learn from their actions. there was a murder in my town last year-and it's a small town. the muderers were caught and tried but they showed zero remorse or care, and i think one of them got out of prison.

message 21: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) I don't think he's ever going to learn from his,he doesn't care.It's obvious.I can cry and say I'm sorry.It means nothing.

message 22: by Zerogara (new)

Zerogara Reshaaz | 11 comments Have any of you guys actually been to a dog fight?

message 23: by Sephiroth (new)

no, and i never will. not ever.

message 24: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) No,why would I?

message 25: by Sephiroth (new)

around where i live, i think it's like, heritage or something, to have roostar fights. my fam,ily doesn't particiapte in that and we don't know anyone who does.

message 26: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) good for you

message 27: by Zerogara (new)

Zerogara Reshaaz | 11 comments I actually have been to a dog fight (on accident). It was in a bar's basement.

message 28: by Sephiroth (new)

i hope you ratted them out to the police.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Yeah they have cock fights, they used to have horse fights to, make the horses fight! Horses would rather run from something than fight!

message 30: by Sephiroth (new)

i know! and horses are sweet...of course they don't weant to fight, but there are more people than you think who are incredibly cruel.

message 31: by Zerogara (new)

Zerogara Reshaaz | 11 comments Sephiroth wrote: "i hope you ratted them out to the police."

We were in Mexico. The officials don't really care.

message 32: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) That sucks Zerogara.

But it is pretty simple to get two stallions to fight.Horses are naturally territorial when it comes to other males not of their blood or old enough to breed.

message 33: by Sephiroth (new)

Wow...I only live in New Mexico.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) I wouldn't exactly say they are sweet, some can be pretty rotten. And in horse fights there not fighting for anyone. They have people standing behind them with whips forcing them to fight, where takes all, which is there life and another chance to fight another day.

message 35: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) Yeah,I live somewhere.

message 36: by Sephiroth (new)

of course you live somewhere...you can't live nowhere, or you wouldn't exist.

message 37: by Zerogara (new)

Zerogara Reshaaz | 11 comments I don't live in Mexico. My friend and I were looking for someone and we sorta just found a dog fight.

message 38: by Sephiroth (new)

i don't live in mexico either, but close enough. i'm like, 2 hours away from El Paso, which is like right across the border from Juarez...

message 39: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) OMG!El Paso...my aunt lives there,they're having so many problems with the drug wars on the border,at one point they were hiding the mayor of Juarez.

message 40: by Sephiroth (new)

whoa. talk about right smack in the middle of everything.

message 41: by Zerogara (new)

Zerogara Reshaaz | 11 comments I went to Mexico City. Coolest place in the world. We got lost in the local market... It was nine p.m. before someone finaly found us.

message 42: by Sephiroth (new)

i took a class trip to mexico once, in 8th grade. the first time i saw the ocean was in mexico.

message 43: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) Lol,I love Mexico City,it's so beautiful at night...as long as you are safely locked in your hotel.

message 44: by Sephiroth (new)

lolz. curfew for us was ten pm.

message 45: by Zerogara (new)

Zerogara Reshaaz | 11 comments Demented♥Pudding♥'s Cheetos wrote: "Lol,I love Mexico City,it's so beautiful at night...as long as you are safely locked in your hotel."

You never went outside of your hotel at night?! That sucks...

message 46: by Sephiroth (new)

I wouldn't have EITHER.

message 47: by Zerogara (new)

Zerogara Reshaaz | 11 comments WHAT?! Mexico City is best at NIGHT.

message 48: by Sephiroth (new)

no way. i'm a person who wishes to LIVE.

message 49: by ♥Pudding♥ (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) I don't trust mexicans...I just can't.

message 50: by Zerogara (last edited Dec 23, 2009 03:56PM) (new)

Zerogara Reshaaz | 11 comments I think way too many people have the wrong definition of living. It's not trying to stay alive, but trying to get yourself killed. (With a reasonable and slightly vain hope that you'll make it out alive so you can to it again.)

« previous 1 3