alley cats [take 2] discussion

rules

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 19, 2010 07:02PM) (new)

Jennifer | 183 comments Mod
1. Cussing and swearing are fine by me, until someone gets insulted and complains to me about it. Honestly, I don't care if you swear mildly, but once it gets too harsh, then I'll have to do something about it.

2. Please don't create random topics. It really crowds up the space. Lots of people don't really like random topics laying about, so keep this group neat and spam free.

3. Perfect characters are out. This means that no cat is perfectly evil or pretty. Everyone has a flaw. Also, I will not accept characters that say something like "Bob is admired by everyone! He saved them from floods, earthquakes, tornados, and so much more!" That will not be accepted.

4. Characters must be approved before they can roleplay. I need to check that every character's profile is roleplay-worthy. Which means that they didn't write something about perfect characters or other random things.

5. No powerplaying. Here's and example:

Person 1: Bob scratched Joe's eyes out and stole his kits.
Person 2: Joe dodged Bob and got his kits back. He hid the kits without Bob noticing and then lunged himself at Bob.
Person 1: Bob dodged Joe's attack. He kicked Joe away and found the kits and raced away with them. He ran all the way back to his home.
Person 2: But Joe had already grabbed the kits back. He tore up Bob's tail and ran away.

Problems with the above:
1. First of all, Joe and Bob cannot escape from each other completely unharmed. Expect your character to be harmed in battle.
2. It's hard to hide your kits without the other cat noticing. Besides, if Joe did hide his kits before the battle, Bob shouldn't have been able to find them that easily.
3. Bob cannot run back to his home that quickly without much of a fight from Joe.
4. You cannot expect to land every single blow. You cannot expect to dodge every single blow either.

6. This is an advanced roleplay. Try to post at least 4 sentences. I understand if it's hard to post 4 sentences when there isn't much going on in the roleplay.

7. Clickables will be deleted if I see them. This means no Dragoncave, WarriorCatAdoptables, Magistream, or anything else like that.

8. Listen respectfully to the Mods.

9. Don't kill other people's cats without their permission.

10. Don't control other people's characters without their permission. If they give you permission, then it's fine.

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hiya Jenn! I've seen awl of these before!!!! :P

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Awl! I enjoy speaking weird on here. All.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Haha, don't worry about it XD I thought it stood for something and I was like "huuuuuh?"

...I got it, though XD

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Nope. No initials. I'm just weird. :P

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Haha, me too :3

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

:P I know Yum-yum, it's for the other people that havenn't seen it yet

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Btw Jennifer, Nice set up ^^

Though, why is it "Tribes" and not for instance, "Packs" ? Or "Clans" Like in Erin Hunter's series?

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Haha. Well, I can tell you it's not Clans because they're not warriors, they're more like rogues that live in a group like BloodClan. And cats know dogs live in packs, which is why it's not Packs.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Hum. Good point(s).

Also, I has not read past teh book where Hollypaw dies >.> I kinda dropped the series for some reason...

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hmmm... well, I haven't read the latest one yet. Jenn got to spoil it for me a few days ago. :P

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) XD wow

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Yup :P Packs are for dogs, and Clans would be copying the Warrior Cat Series

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) true.... Hmm....

Anyways, Jenn, are you going to approve characters now??

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

Yup :P

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Okay! :D

message 18: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la Mahaha. These are so familiar.

message 19: by Madhins (last edited Jan 05, 2011 06:02PM) (new)

Madhins  *Sigh* So very, very familiar. *Remembers good old days*

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I wasn't part of good old days... *sadness*

message 21: by Jennifer (new)

S'okay Yum-Yum *Pats* You're part of the good...uh...present days.

message 22: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Present as in... gifts? *Latches on to Jenn* Where's mine?

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Ohh, mee tooooooo!! Don't forget me, Jenn, I joined!!!

message 24: by Madhins (last edited Jan 08, 2011 08:04AM) (new)

Madhins  Don't suffocate the leader! *Latches* Mine?

message 25: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Present? Did someone say.....presents? *pokes head up from behind large, heavy thing* Do I get one?