O. W. L. S. : Occupations for Wizards and witches Looking for Something to do discussion

Common Rooms and Dorms > Ravenclaw Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Olivia (oerose) | 1252 comments Mod
Nyx came down from her dormitory to sit on one of the comfy armchairs by the fire and read a book. She had had a very eventful day, and needed to settle down.

message 2: by Adam (new)

Adam | 12 comments Adam sat down at one of comfy chairs by the fire place. He began to do his homework, or, rather, scribble cartoons in the margins.

message 3: by Adam (last edited Feb 18, 2011 04:38PM) (new)

Adam | 12 comments Adam's pet cat, Axe, jumped on his lap. He gave him a chew toy.

message 4: by Rory (new)

Rory | 18 comments Rory sat down at the chair next to Adam's and said, "Hey Adam. How's it going?"

message 5: by Asa (new)

Asa "Nice to see you too, Sir!" Eli called as he entered the common room, the portrait swinging shut behind him. He looked around the room, suddenly shy. He shifted his book bag on his shoulders uncomfortably. He took a seat in the corner of the room and pulled out his transfiguration text book, opening it to the days lesson.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The fireplace came to life, portraying green flames, and within moments, Carley Beckham walked through it. She walked over to Eli and held out her hand for him to shake it. "Ello. I'm Carley. And you?"

message 7: by Asa (last edited Mar 18, 2011 11:16PM) (new)

Asa Eli timidly extended his hand and shook hers. "I'm Eli," He said quietly. "Eli Yanankovich," He said, a bit louder. "I just arrived her a while ago," he said, glancing around the commons room at the other Ravenclaw children.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well... Welcome to Hogwarts! Listen, I'd best be off. Late for class! It was nice meeting you." Carley threw a parting wave and walked back into the fire.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((PS: Carley does not normally act like that. She's a slytherin so...))

message 10: by Asa (new)

Asa ((Okay, good to know.))

Eli waved in return and looked back to his text book. He still couldnt believe any of this was possible. He looked at one particular spell, studying it hard. Finally, he grabbed a goblet off the table and muttered an incantation. Small wings sprouted from the sides and the cup fluttered off. He dropped it in alarm, and nearly fainted. He put down his text book and waiting for his free period to end.

message 11: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Nyx, who had just arrived from her dorm, called, "Wait a sec. Carley, how did you get here?"

message 12: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

Madlenka | 243 comments Mod
Fleraanda walked in and breathed deeply "make a good impression" she thought!

message 13: by Magicat42 (new)

Magicat42 | 12 comments ((hi guys! I'm new here))

Melinoe walked into the common room, looking to find a place to sit. why do these books have to be so heavy? she thought, placing a stack of books onto the table.

message 14: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

"Hey your, ... Melinoe, right? Your, new here, so am I, sorta...." Shouted Fleranda across the common room.

message 15: by Magicat42 (new)

Magicat42 | 12 comments "Oh, hi, uhm, Fleranda?" said Melinoe surprised. She looked towards the girl and smiled. "Nice to meet you!"

message 16: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Hi Melinoe, what's up?" Nyx asked.

message 17: by Magicat42 (new)

Magicat42 | 12 comments Melinoe turned around. "Hi! I was just sorting out my books... They're quite a lot!" she replied shyly. "What about you?"

message 18: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

"Hey" replied Fleranda then she looked up at Nyx from her comfy armchair. "I forgot to tell you, I have a great book called Nobody's Princess and I was wondering if you would like me to lend it to you. You seem like the type of person that would enjoy it..."

message 19: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Lunahermione wrote: "Melinoe turned around. "Hi! I was just sorting out my books... They're quite a lot!" she replied shyly. "What about you?""

"Nothing," replied Nyx.

message 20: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

"Nyx, do you want me to lend it to you?" Fleranda repeated her question.

message 21: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Yeah, sure. Thanks," Nyx replied.

message 22: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

"AWWW SHUCKS! You make me blush.... Why are you thanking me? You haven't even read it... By the way I'm being sarcastic!" She bellowed. Then Fleranda looked down at the binder in her lap and sighed, her head than swiveled to look out the window at the shining sun and green grass. She muttered, "It's not like staying inside will help"

message 23: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Nyx rolled her eyes.

message 24: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

"Hey you guys want to join me?" Fleranda asked Melinoe and Nyx. " I have to study and there is a possibility I might need some help cause I stink at herbology!" she added.

message 25: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Sure. You gotta help me with Divination, though, cause I'm gonna fail that class. Maybe I'll just make stuff up... yeah, that's what I'll do. I'm dropping it next year anyways. Since that was the last of my homework, I'll just help you," Nyx said.

message 26: by Magicat42 (new)

Magicat42 | 12 comments "I'll help you, too!" said Melinoe."I still have to write a essay for history of magic, but since it's not due till tommorow afternoon I don't need to do it now, do I?"

message 27: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Your call. I'll go get my Divination homework. See you guys in 5?" Nyx inquired.

message 28: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((Nyx is going to the "Lake" topic.))

message 29: by Lake Tryo (new)

Lake Tryo | 37 comments A new student walked in.

"Hey." she said. "My name's Coltonette Coliyo."

message 30: by Adam (new)

Adam | 12 comments ((Sorry I haven't been here much...))

Adam, who had ignored the conversation till now, said, "Sup Coltonette."

message 31: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((No prob.))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia sat near the fire, petting her cat.

message 33: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Professor Pine and another Woman walk in the room
"All Students to the common room" Pine shouts

message 34: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Aug 28, 2011 06:37PM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"Now as you know I am head of Ravenclaw, and i am sad to say i will be leaving my Job as head of Ravenclaw and charms teacher,this may or may not be temporary i dont know yet, my replacement will be Professor Minerva McGonagall the third,she will be head of ravenclaw and your new charms teacher,if you have any questions i will be in my office"Pine said, she then left as did the woman beside her (Professor Mcgonagall)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia ran after Professor Pine. "Professor Pine!" She caught up with her, panting. "I wanted to give you this before you left. It was going to be a birthday present...." She bit her lip, handing Professor Pine a small, brightly papered box.

message 36: by Nick, is on vacation. (last edited Aug 29, 2011 04:18PM) (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"Why thank you Amelia!" Pine said cheerfully
"I Would like you to meet Professor McGonagall the third new head of Ravenclaw and charms teacher" Pine said while pointing to a young woman smiling "Pleasure to meet you miss Amelia" McGonagall said

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia smiled. "Nice to meet you, too, Professor McGonagall."

message 38: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune walked in, looking at her books. Then she bumped in to someone, falling backwards. Her glasses fell off. "Oh, sorry!" she said, looking around for them.

message 39: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
McGonagall walks back in the room "Attention!"she yelled "Now All Students Who Wish to Come To Diagon Alley For a SPECIAL visit, please see me in my office!" she said "and all students who wish to come will be given 5 galleons from my self to spend on the special trip"she yelled as she left the room "and will some of you please show up in my charms class, as i do get lonely"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

LuneMoonSunStar wrote: "Lune walked in, looking at her books. Then she bumped in to someone, falling backwards. Her glasses fell off. "Oh, sorry!" she said, looking around for them."

Amelia smiled, helping the girl find her glasses. "It's ok. I walk into things a lot, too." She found the glasses and handed them to the girl. "Here they are."

Riddick padded up to Amelia and began to twine around her legs, purring.

message 41: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune put them on, then smiled. "Thanks!" she picked up her books, then looked around. She blushed when she saw a good-looking guy (who has one? XD))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk... XD but I know how to save you the embarrassment of trying to get someone to make one or editing... *evil grin*))

Amelia smiled, picking up Riddick. "No problem." She saw who Lune was looking at and giggled. "He's so cute, isn't he? Too bad he's taken already. He's dating some girl from Hufflepuff. They've been pretty sready for a year now."

message 43: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
((I have A guy))
"the girl is not from hufflepuff by the way"Alex said as he sat down in a chair by the fire and started to read "and they were over a mounth ago"Alice said walking in laughing at her brother (alex) "and i don't see you dating anyone." Alex said as he said
Alice's face turned bright red she then stormed up to the dorm

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia blushed. "Oh......"

message 45: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"well, I think I will call it a night"Alex said and just before he went up the staircase to the dorm he sent a wink Amelia and Veronica's direction

message 46: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune blushed, then looked down. "Um, I guess I will too." she tried to smile, accomplishing it. She thanked Amelia, then went up to the girl's dorm.

message 47: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"EVERYONE TO THE COMMON ROOM NOW"McGonagall yells

message 48: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune scrambled down the stairs, about to fall again, but gained her balance. She leaned against the stair banister.

message 49: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"I have a few things to say, first are there any students who wish to come to diagon alley"McGonagall said pulling our a small notebook and quill

message 50: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Alex walked in the room sat down in the chair and said he was coming. McGonagall wrote it down on her notebook "anyone else" she said

« previous 1