Challenge: 50 Books discussion

2010 > Tory's 50 in 2010

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tory (last edited Jan 18, 2011 02:15PM) (new)

Tory (nghtstlkr64) | 128 comments 1. Tuesday's Child by Carolyn Gibbs 2. Dewey The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World by Vicki Myron 3. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell 4. The Big Over Easy (Nursery Crime, #1) by Jasper Fforde 5. The Fourth Bear (Nursery Crime, #2) by Jasper Fforde 6. The Mermaids Singing (Tony Hill & Carol Jordan, #1) by Val McDermid 7. The Wire In The Blood (Tony Hill & Carol Jordan, #2) by Val McDermid 8. Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook 9. Psych by William Rabkin 10. Psych The Call of the Mild by William Rabkin 11. Psych A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Read by William Rabkin 12. Psych Mind Over Magic by William Rabkin 13. About a Boy by Nick Hornby 14. The True Prince by J.B. Cheaney 15. Fingerprints & Facelifts by Rick Copp 16. Heat Wave (Nikki Heat, #1) by Richard Castle
17. The Castle in the Attic by Elizabeth Winthrop 18. Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer 19. New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer 20. Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer 21. Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer 22. The Actor's Guide To Adultery (Kensington Mystery Anthology) by Rick Copp 23. Hogfather (Discworld, #20) by Terry Pratchett 24. Snuff by Chuck Palahniuk 25. The Actor's Guide To Greed (Actor's Guide To...) by Rick Copp 26. Blood Brothers (Methuen Modern Plays) by Willy Russell 27. London Holiday by Richard Peck 28. The Case of the Gypsy Goodbye (Enola Holmes Mysteries, #6) by Nancy Springer 29. Up the Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman 30. All the Lovely Bad Ones by Mary Downing Hahn 31. Deep and Dark and Dangerous A Ghost Story by Mary Downing Hahn 32. Closed for the Season by Mary Downing Hahn 33. The Old Willis Place A Ghost Story by Mary Downing Hahn 34. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #4) by Jeff Kinney 35. The Geography of Bliss One Grump's Search for the Happiest Places in the World by Eric Weiner 36. Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon, #1) by Dan Brown 37. The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) by Dan Brown 38. PS, I Love You by Cecelia Ahern 39. The Hobbit Or There and Back Again by J.R.R. Tolkien 40. The Last White Christmas A Story by Ronald W. Monchak 41. Stolen (Magic Thief, #1) by Sarah Prineas 42. Gramercy Park by Paula Cohen 43. An Assembly Such as This by Pamela Aidan 44. Incantation by Alice Hoffman 45. The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan

message 2: by Tory (last edited Jan 18, 2011 02:15PM) (new)

Tory (nghtstlkr64) | 128 comments Currently reading The Last Temptation (Tony Hill & Carol Jordan, #3) by Val McDermid

I agree with another poster that if I finished all of the books I'm halfway through I could easily make my goal :P
Possible but unlikely.

message 3: by Tory (new)

Tory (nghtstlkr64) | 128 comments So close but sadly not going to happen. Time to start my 2011 list.

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris (chrismd) | 408 comments Did you enjoy what you read? That's all that realy matters. I noticed you read Gramercy Park. I read it a couple of years ago and it really stuck with me. It was a much deeper story than I had expected. What did you think of it?

message 5: by Tory (new)

Tory (nghtstlkr64) | 128 comments I did enjoy most of what I read. Some of it was iffy. I quite liked Gramercy Park when I read it but now I don't really remember much of it. I had a hard time starting it so I was surprised when I started getting into it and didn't want to put it down.