One Million Pages Per Lifetime discussion

A - D > Aspen's Pages

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) That's an awesome start, Aspen! :D

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (nickyblue7) | 486 comments good job!

message 3: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 170 comments Lots of Sarah Dessen books on there...how did you like them? I love her books!!!

message 4: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 170 comments I've read all of them except for Along For The Ride b/c I'm waiting for it to come out in paperback so I can have a collection of all the same type of books. That Summer isn't the best of her books but I still liked it. If you read her books in the order they were published you will notice that some of the characters cross over...

message 5: by Shay (new)

Shay | 862 comments Aspen wrote: "The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June: 282 pages
How to Say Goodbye in Robot: 272 pages

Total: 33,028 pages"

How to Say Goodbye in Robot is one of the best titles I've heard of in a while. I clicked on it just to see what it was about- not what I thought at all. But, I still requested it from the library- sounds interesting.

message 6: by Mad Scientist (new)

Mad Scientist (madscientist) | 1119 comments Nice list. Did you like Between Shades of Gray?

message 7: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments I really need to get around to some of the books on your list! I have been putting off some of my books for others that come about...bad Meghan :(

message 8: by Mad Scientist (new)

Mad Scientist (madscientist) | 1119 comments Good news. I went out and found me a copy of Between Shades of Gray!