Roleplay like mad discussion

Superhero Tournament > Characters

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizz (last edited Dec 18, 2010 08:42PM) (new)

Lizz | 510 comments Mod
Announcer:
"Attention one and all! To those of you, who are special so to speak, and have hidden unique abilities for as long as you can remember, fear no more! I have, right in front of me, the sign up sheet for the most spectacular, fantastical, most amazing experience for a million dollars! This opportunity is given to you by Richard Scott, the most generous- and richest- man around!
All you have to is write the following on your sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Power(s): (No more then two, please.)
Strength:
Weakness: (Like kryptonite, or chocolate.)

Are you up to it? Are you capable of winning one million smack-ar-oonies for your folks? Find out! Sign up today!"

message 2: by Evee (last edited Dec 18, 2010 10:27PM) (new)

Evee | 559 comments Name: Miki Knightz
Appearance: [image error]src="http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk..."
width="420" height="400"
alt="description"/>
Personality:Wait and see
Gift:Think the movie Jumper. That type of power, also on the side when she jumps she can sort of "jump" a little into the future, like a few minutes. 20 tops.

Family: Matt Dragotti is her nephew. Brother is Jaden Dragotti. Sister-in-law is Lynx Dragotti.

Strength: She follows her instincts because she has to use them a lot to get good pictures of scoops. Very suspicious. Has experience with dangerous people, fighting, and shady transactions. Someone who will go through extraneous measures to reach her goals.

Weakness: Smoker. Has quit and is using nicotine gum. Suspicious. Blunt. Uncooperative.

Other: Lives alone in an apartment, is a professional photographer, often gets photos for newspapers.

Also her family is the Mafia, her brother is someone very high up with them.

The reason she has a different last name than her brother is because she became the official guardian of two wayward children at one point in time and on the spur of the moment decision changed her last name to theirs(she's someone who goes on instinct. . .)

message 3: by Esther (last edited Dec 21, 2010 02:10PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 649 comments Name: Elektra (aka Ellie aka El)
Looks: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima... black hair
Personality: outgoing, sweet, but can be tough
Power(s): a weak mindmanipulator, is strongest in passing through things (solids, liquids and gases alike, this allows her to sort of 'breath' underwater and survive dangerous gases)
Strength: swimming and running, smarts
Weakness: preasure, and metal, she CAN'T pass through any kind of metal anything, if she's touching someone when she's passing through something they automatically pass through with her, whether she likes it or not, and she can only pass through things for a certain amount of time
Other: she needs the money really badly but won't tell anyone why, has had a bad past, also has a little brother named Peter and he's the main reason she's doing this, she also mainly hides her powers from people and practices when she's alone in her room

message 4: by Lizz (last edited Dec 19, 2010 04:09PM) (new)

Lizz | 510 comments Mod
Name: Destin Waters
Looks: http://www.koffii.com/ProcessImage/20...
Personality: tough, secretive, sarcastic/funny, loves trouble
Power(s): flight, controlling electricity
Strength: this girl kicks butt and takes names. She's loyal to those who become her actual, honest to goodness friends and will do just about anything for them.
Weakness: Rebellious. She never learned how to follow rules and doesn't care to ever learn. Also, Destin loses her powers when she's in direct contact with water. (she always carries a straw on her to drink with)

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Joyce Name: Xavier Johnson
Looks: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201...
Personality: quiet, calm, hungry for revenge
Powers: telekinesis, controlling air
Strength: efficient with his powers, very friendly and louder once he's your friend, calm under pressure
Weakness: Fire. Oxygen- a part of air- burns easily.
Other: doesn't need money. He just wants the government to let him join the armed forces so he could help.

message 6: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Please don't go too far with this role-play yet- would love to join, but have not had time make a character. Blasted finals...

message 7: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments I agree with that 100%. I'm don't usually get so agitated by finals but lately I've been freaking out about them.

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 649 comments okay! my character hasn't even gotten the letter yet...

message 9: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments :)

message 10: by Lizz (new)

Lizz | 510 comments Mod
ok, so the RP should be paused for a day or two?

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 649 comments ya, i think so

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Joyce Helen wrote: "Please don't go too far with this role-play yet- would love to join, but have not had time make a character. Blasted finals..."

Finals do suck...even in middle school

message 13: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 649 comments im in middle school... but we don't get finals, highschool just starts in 8th grade instead

message 14: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Joyce Ah. anyway, I just posted on the RP. we should start soon.

message 15: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 649 comments ya, i just replied to it

message 16: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Thank so much, y'all! Am almost done with character... will post soon!

message 17: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments Cool! I can't wait!

message 18: by Ada (last edited Dec 22, 2010 07:55AM) (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Name: Julia Korë Priestley (Goes by her middle name, pronounced KOH-rey, among friends.)

Personality: Will be revealed in rp. (heh, I'm just too lazy to type it out now...)

Appearance: Nondescript hair (Some call it brunette, others blonde, though it glints reddish in the sunlight) which hangs down to just below her shoulder blades. She gets her hair cut at a local beautician's school- cheaper this way, as she points out- but this has left her hair a bit uneven in the back. It is slightly wavy, though, which disguises this. She wears it in bun in the lab, to keep it out of the Bunsen burners, and usually just leaves it like that. Her eyes are a cheery amber-brown. She often has bags under her eyes; she is a night owl, works late shifts, and usually doesn't get to sleep as late as she'd like. High forehead and cheekbones. Height- 5'7". Slender. Her lab coat feels like a part of her, and she often leaves it on accidentally even outside the lab, not noticing until someone points it out. In clothing choices, she tends towards sweaters, scarves, jeans, and boots, though her lab uniform is black pants and a white, collared shirt.

Powers: Elemental Manipulation. That is, she manipulates on the atomic and molecular levels, a very exacting and energy-consuming process. However, she is very experienced. This is not the same as telekinesis. She could never lift a pebble, much less a truck. However, she could- for example- extract the iron from your blood and make it bond together to block major arteries, making you die of a massive heart attack. Her other power is along the same lines: with concentration, she can make out an object's atomic and/or molecular structure/content.

Strengths: Her memory is strong where science and chemistry are concerned- she's known the periodic table of elements since before she could read. She is mentally quick on her feet and adaptive, able to apply her abilities to 'most any situation. She tends towards optimism, and is ambiverted. Cerebral, but far from emotionless. She has a bit of a sense of danger, but only in a vague sense of uneasiness which may or may not go unnoticed. Average strength, above average endurance.

Weaknesses: Her mind is like a steel sieve: strong, but full of holes. Though she might be able to describe the crystalline structure of every allotrope of carbon, she is unlikely to remember your name until it's been repeated a good dozen times- unless she writes it down in the leather notebook she carries around in her back pocket. She's also a bit socially awkward, despite her amiable demeanor, largely due to that deadly combination of brilliance, naievetè, and inability to come up with a witty comeback that plagues those of her ilk. She takes things too literally. Physically speaking, she is a bit below average in speed. Additionally, she is painfully shortsighted. As in, she can see each sodium and chlorine atom in a grain of salt, but can't make out the letters on the billboard across the street. She wears contact lenses or glasses to correct this. As far as her power goes, the more complex the molecule or item, more time and more energy are necessary for her to synthesize it.

Other: I do have a back story for her, but considering that I'm holding things up here, I'll either type out later or reveal in RP. Suffice it to say she has a mom, an older brother, and a little sister. She interns at a college laboratory, and has a stain for amoeba named after her- she developed it herself. She has a minuscule apartment painted in bright colors and jam-packed with used books. She visits home often, especially when there's pasta on the dinner menu.

message 19: by Lizz (new)

Lizz | 510 comments Mod
nice character!
....but she doesn't have a name...

message 20: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments That's very detailed. :)

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 649 comments cool! so im guessing ur gonna finish urs later?

message 22: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Yup! I'll do so now. Sorry...

Thanks, Evee! Love your character- she's very lifelike.

message 23: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Have edited.

message 24: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments Thanks. :)

message 25: by Evee (last edited Dec 24, 2010 11:39AM) (new)

Evee | 559 comments Name:Moss

Looks:I simply couldn't find any pictures that were even close to how Moss looks so. . .
He has brown messy hair, he is unshaven, he's fairly tall, 5'10. He wears purple tinted glasses and is naturally messy.

Personality:. . .

Power(s): Extremely skillful at persistence and annoyance. Which translates a lot into getting information.

Strength: As a skillful journalist he had learned many skills. One of the most important of these is to know. . .how to run really fast when the time comes to do so. And believe me the time comes a lot in his experience.
On the side he is one of the most famed Journalists. Somehow he always manages to find out about scoops before everyone else(I wonder how he does that?).

Weakness:Alchohol, Good food, scary people with guns, dogs, guard dogs, mad guard dogs, mad guard dogs with sharp teeth, mad guard dogs with sharp teeth that like to use them, and tinsel, he hates tinsel.

message 26: by Ada (new)

Ada (caladhieledhel-mellon) Ohmygoodness, Moss's weaknesses... HYSTERICAL!

message 27: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments ((Hahaha. Thanks! :) ))

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 649 comments haha... tinsil... and the guard dog thing...

message 29: by Evee (new)

Evee | 559 comments ((As you can tell there are definite stories behind those comments. Hahaha. :) ))

message 30: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 649 comments :D