Clean Romances discussion

Welcome!! > Hi from a new author/member

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Rosenberg | 8 comments Hi everyone, I am a male (gasp!) writer of contemporary romance novels. Actually, I've just finished my first, which is up now as an e-book and coming soon in paperback. I was a little worried that perhaps nobody would be interested since there is no sex in my book, but I was happy to find this group! Here is the link to my book:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/98...

And here is the description:

Katherine Spencer is an up-and-coming architect in New York City. Her professional life is on the fast-track. Her personal life is a shambles. Katherine compares every man she ever meets to Nick Bancroft, the billionaire’s son who broke her heart one summer long ago. Now, twelve years later he’s suddenly reappeared, asking her to design a house at the cove where they shared their first kiss. Is he looking for an architect, or something more? And should she forgive him?

I put it on the bookshelf, too. Thanks!

Kenneth
www.kennethrosenberg.com

message 2: by TJ (new)

TJ | 48 comments Welcome, Kenneth! Your book actually sounds intriguing, it's now on my TBR list!

message 3: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Rosenberg | 8 comments Thanks Tammy! :-)

message 4: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Welcome to our group, Kenneth! I'm so glad you found us. As you can see, many of us are looking for exactly the type of book you've written. I'm glad you've added your book to our shelf. As Tammy said, it sounds like a wonderful story!

message 5: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Rosenberg | 8 comments Thank you, too, Joyce! I hope people like it, and I'll definitely look forward to any feedback I can get, positive or negative!

message 6: by Miss (new)

Miss Mae | 73 comments Hello Kenneth,

So refreshing to meet another author who loves the clean reads! Welcome!

MM

message 7: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 117 comments Welcome Kenneth.

message 8: by Anne (new)

Anne | 9 comments I just read your book and really enjoyed it! The ending was a little bittersweet, with Katherine doubting Nick, but I liked it.