The Vampire Diaries discussion

The Ian Somerhalder Foundation

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
Ian Somerhalder (Damon) created a foundation in support of the environment and animal rights.

The Ian Somerhalder Foundation

I think I may sign up as a volunteer...I'm thinking about it.

message 2: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments I heard about that. It's for his birthday right?

message 3: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Dec 19, 2010 03:25PM) (new)

I think so...something like that.

Maybe it was that he launched it on his birthday?

message 4: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments Hmm. I think so...

message 5: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

lol I don't know much sorry... :)

message 6: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments It's okay. ^^ no harm done. :D LOL.

message 7: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Did you check out the foundation? I was going to volunteer but i'm thinking that it would be just too much on my plate...with my looming classes after christmas....@_@ (maths...calculus and vectors and advanced functions)

message 8: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments Yeah. But I don't think I would volunteer cause of school works. :)

message 9: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

yup....somethings are more important to do then others...(not that volunteering isn't important) :S

message 10: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

as part of his foundation there are new shirts for sale...Generation Extinction

Generation Extinction shirts pre-order

raising money to help the environment and animals.

message 11: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Wow! I checked it out and it's sooo cool. I like the, "My vamp is green" stuff. I'm thinking about buying something. Haha. I hope I get a chance too. :)

message 12: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I did't see that stuff lol....*sigh* so much stuff to get but no money
:(

message 13: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited May 22, 2011 05:56PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 175 comments Mod
Knew they would make a foundation with his name on it some day.

message 14: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Ian....is a very environmental guy which is good.

message 15: by ari (new)

ari (angelicgay) yep

message 16: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I'm in the same boat even though i'm older...:( I can't afford to donate anything to the foundation unfortunately. Maybe things will look up 4 years from now...:)

message 17: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

:D awesome!

message 18: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 40 comments I wish I could donate as well. I absolutely love watching the vampire diaries and I'm Team Stefan! :/)

message 19: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

:)

message 20: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Jul 26, 2011 05:19AM) (new)

that is what counts in the end :) lol

message 21: by ari (new)

ari (angelicgay) :D :D :D :D :D

message 22: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 40 comments u guys r sooooo right. does anyone think Elijah is cute?

message 23: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalways) | 31 comments Gigi wrote: "u guys r sooooo right. does anyone think Elijah is cute?"

definitely

message 24: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

yes he is. :)

message 25: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalways) | 31 comments Cindy wrote: "Yes!
I was actually disappointed when Klaus killed him.
But Julie Plec has said he needs to come back! lol"

same i thought there would be more of a fight, but then when elijah just died like that, I started screaming (in my head of course), "How did you NOT see that coming!"

message 26: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

It was too bad that he did. It just shows that Klaus is not a trust worthy person...it is too bad Elijah did trust him :S

That is true...he did reunite Elijah with his brothers but not the way Elijah intended for it to happen...:( poor guy...it will probably be the last time that will happen. For Elijah's sake I hope anyhow..

message 27: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 40 comments how did elijah die exactly? Didn't klaus leave him at alaric's place? What if someone (in season three) comes and takes the knife out or did klaus move the body? Sorry didn't see whole episode.

message 28: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 40 comments Oh do u guys think mason and tyler r hot eventhough they didn't make the best decisions?

message 29: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Aug 07, 2011 01:06PM) (new)

Gigi wrote: "how did elijah die exactly? Didn't klaus leave him at alaric's place? What if someone (in season three) comes and takes the knife out or did klaus move the body? Sorry didn't see whole episode."

Elijah doesn't end up killing Klaus as was planned with everyone. as Elijah was about to stab Klaus. Klaus said to him I will show you where our family is and that he never did threw them out to sea (or something like that) Elijah then says sorry to Stefan and Bonnie and takes off with Klaus. So then I think he shows them were his family is and Klaus takes the dagger and stabs Elijah with it. He then has him put into a coffin with the rest of his adoptive family. It was in some kind of storage facility somewhere...we are not sure where exactly though.

I believe is the full account of what happened...anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

message 30: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I kind of felt sorry for Mason's end...:S it was kind of cruel of Damon to do that. Too bad Damon doesn't think before acting...:(

message 31: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Thanks Cindy for the clarification! lol...I mixed the scenes up :(

message 32: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Yeah for sure betrayal. Klaus just wanted him to be reunited with his family to get him out of his way. Mostly likely...

message 33: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Yeah...I don't know where vampire diaries is going to take this storyline to...it should be interesting however.

message 34: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalways) | 31 comments Graziella wrote: "Thanks Cindy for the clarification! lol...I mixed the scenes up :("

Weren't they half-brothers? Doesn't Elijah and Klaus have the same mom, but Klaus's dad is a werewolf?

message 35: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

They are half-brothers. Yeah, not sure if it was that they have the same mom or if it was the same father. Cindy do yo know for sure?

message 36: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments I didn't know that Cindy. Thanks for the info. :)

message 37: by Dish Wanderer (new)

Dish Wanderer  (philologistatwork) | 17 comments Wow ! A thread discussed about Ian Somerhalder discussion ! Squeee ! :)

message 38: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 29 comments I feel the same way. I think it's really awesome when people do things like what Ian Somerhalder is doing. It's weird how on the Vampire Diaries he acts like he doesn't care about anything other than Elena and sometimes Stefan, and here he is in reality making "a foundation in support of the environment and animal rights."

message 39: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 29 comments Cindy wrote: "Gigi wrote: "I wish I could donate as well. I absolutely love watching the vampire diaries and I'm Team Stefan! :/)"

(: I'm more of a Damon fan, but hey, in the end, we're Team TVD fans! lol"

I agree completely.

message 40: by Dish Wanderer (new)

Dish Wanderer  (philologistatwork) | 17 comments I think Ian Somerhalder is such an inspiration and a hero of our times, flawless human.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Cindy wrote: "Gigi wrote: "I wish I could donate as well. I absolutely love watching the vampire diaries and I'm Team Stefan! :/)"

(: I'm more of a Damon fan, but hey, in the end, we're Team TVD fans! lol"

TEAM DAMON TOOOOO!!! But Stefan is alright too!:D:D:D

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Which episode is the latest?? The chanel I watch it on mixes all of the episodes up so I have to search up the epsiodes. The last one I watched was when Damon goes into the cave with that ghost dude, after bonnie summons ghosts, and then he can't pass the barrier. And lexie and Elena try to get Stefan back to his old self by torturing him. I'm sorry if what I wrote doesnt make sence.

message 43: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Jawaria wrote: "Which episode is the latest?? The chanel I watch it on mixes all of the episodes up so I have to search up the episodes. The last one I watched was when Damon goes into the cave with that ghost dud..."

The latest episode is number 22 which is the season finale. but do you mean which one you should start watching next though?
I would say you are at episode 9 or earlier....

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

thnks!:D I would read your whole comment but I can only see up to "....I would say you are at episode 9 or earlier...". Do you know how I can see the whole comment???:D

message 45: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Jawaria wrote: "thnks!:D I would read your whole comment but I can only see up to "....I would say you are at episode 9 or earlier...". Do you know how I can see the whole comment???:D"

For some reason when you do a reply it only copies some of the original message.

Jawaria wrote: "Which episode is the latest?? The chanel I watch it on mixes all of the episodes up so I have to search up the epsiodes. The last one I watched was when Damon goes into the cave with that ghost dude, after bonnie summons ghosts, and then he can't pass the barrier. And lexie and Elena try to get Stefan back to his old self by torturing him. I'm sorry if what I wrote doesnt make sence."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

what should I do??

message 47: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

just copy the whole comment you want to reply to and italicize it

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Graziella wrote: "just copy the whole comment you want to reply to and italicize it"

thank you!

message 49: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

no problem