dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments RULZE:
do not diss DRACO!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dissing him.

Hey wouldn't it be weird if out of the blue I said, "I luv Draco!"
I HATE HIM!

message 3: by liTTleTalks (last edited Dec 21, 2010 12:14PM) (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) EWWWWWWWWWWW WHO WOULD LIKE HIM??? hes evil!!

u dont like harry???

your a death eater!!!!!!

message 4: by Chelly (new)

Chelly (teamderek13) | 39 comments I like Harry too...Ron more- especially in DH1 *sighs*...and ya, Draco's a Death Eater, but who cares?...it's not like he even really likes Voldy- and it's kinda hot that he's so scared and uncertain all the time....am I the only one here?

message 5: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Chelsea wrote: "I like Harry too...Ron more- especially in DH1 *sighs*...and ya, Draco's a Death Eater, but who cares?...it's not like he even really likes Voldy- and it's kinda hot that he's so scared and uncerta..."

YESSSSSSSSS i do get the whole scared thing - but i would NOT find that hot in any way and in the movie his hair bugs me the way its jelled back-UCK

message 6: by Chelly (last edited Dec 24, 2010 12:27AM) (new)

Chelly (teamderek13) | 39 comments Zainab wrote: "YESSSSSSSSS i do get the whole scared thing - but i would NOT find that hot in any way and in the movie his hair bugs me the way its jelled back-UCK"

lol...i hated that too, but hey it's gotten better!!

But do you seriously like Harry?...I mean I like him but I don't liiiike him- he's tooo, I don't know, multi-personality?...he's like in denial throughout the whole series about stuff he's done and then just out of nowhere he starts ranting about how entitled he is because he's so amazing...what!?...as a character, he's realitstic, but as a boyfriend? oh god no...

message 7: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1908 comments Mod
not s big fsn of him.

message 9: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) Chelsea wrote: "Zainab wrote: "YESSSSSSSSS i do get the whole scared thing - but i would NOT find that hot in any way and in the movie his hair bugs me the way its jelled back-UCK"

lol...i hated that too, but..."

But do you seriously like Harry?...I mean I like him but I don't liiiike him- he's tooo, I don't know, multi-personality?...he's like in denial throughout the whole series about stuff he's done and then just out of nowhere he starts ranting about how entitled he is because he's so amazing...what!?...as a character, he's realitstic, but as a boyfriend? oh god no...

well.... not exactly i mean hes too "involved" with himself.... for a BF.. i wouldf SOOOOOOO choose... Geroge or Fred... they crack me up!!!!