Linda Howard Book Junkies discussion

Archive > Group Read- To Die For (Blair Mallory #1)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 85 comments I'm going to add each of Linda Howards books as group reads. My personal goal is to get through her entire library. However, please feel free to discuss when and if you'd like. Spoilers welcome. However, please just indicate that there are spoilers present.

To Die For
To Die For (Blair Mallory, #1) by Linda Howard

message 2: by Shonna (new)

Shonna (sclaude) | 21 comments Loved this book, have read it at least 5 times, so funny, Wyatt is delicious and Blair is not your typical blonde bimbo.

message 3: by Elayne (new)

Elayne (elaynet) | 114 comments I loved this book too, so amusing! and then Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!

message 4: by AliciaJ (new)

AliciaJ | 571 comments I just finished re-reading both of them, again. Blair is so funny, I love her lists!

message 5: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 85 comments I still have to get to this one! LOL

message 6: by AliciaJ (new)

AliciaJ | 571 comments I don't know how she could do it, but it would be great if we could more Blair and Wyatt stories. I love these characters.

message 7: by Janet (new)

Janet (janetlilith) | 102 comments Alicia wrote: "I don't know how she could do it, but it would be great if we could more Blair and Wyatt stories. I love these characters."

I agree,Blair is hilarious. Sadly, LH has said numerous times that there won't be any more Blair books, nor a book about her sister.

message 8: by AliciaJ (new)

AliciaJ | 571 comments Too bad. Luckily, though, I never get tired of reading the two we've got. Whenever I need a good pick me up I can find it in To Die For and Drop Dead Gorgeous.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle This is one of my favorites! The chemistry is insanely delicious between Blair and Wyatt. It sells the story. Funny, sexy, suspenseful. This book is a win!