Friends roleplay/ other fun jaz >.< discussion

Vamire Rp > Rp

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

Vampire Dark the fiend | 75 comments Mod
((Talk normally like this... Have fun! play nice... haha or whatever!))

Ink Fox Fiend  | 34 comments Joey sat at his desk staring blankly at the clock missing his home but he'd come to town for some sort of buisness he figured. he'd come on a hunch saying it felt as though another vampire ha summoned him. when he'd arrived humans had stared at him knowing he was different expecially when he'd stared at the escalator wondering how to use it then going down and having a painic attack near the bottom when the escalator stair seemed to disappear. he'd never felt so awkword and not knowing about things before. Joey flicked his pencil some cleaver writing utensil they had creatated while he was in hiding. and waited watching the clock a cleaver device to tell time. he looked out his window boardly watching the streets below which people crouded and there were cars down there two whic joey hadn't quite gotten the hang of yet. they snarled and reminded him of the crockidiles he'd used to wrestled but they were man driven. the world today confused him tings had been so much simpler when he was a kid. none of these complicated things humans did now. infact in his day to confess your love to another was not big deal you walked up to them and said hey i'm in love with ya and you'd go out now they have to do complicated things and buy flowers and such and grovel and stay in good terms with each other which also seemed hard. it was so weird to him. and they guys paparading the streets with two to three girls by their sides made Joey sick. did manhood mean nothing to men anymore in his day you would be beaten if you even thought about having two girls in your life. it was a way of pride to show off the women you had to show your happyness together. Yes this world confused him so. he looked to the clock again curious. one thing he was grateful for that the humans had made was sunblock now he could go around in sunlight all he wanted and it didn't hurt. "Well Joey old boy. ya sure did pic a fine time to come outa hiding." he muttered thickly accented

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments "Joey? you in there"A scottish accent founded on the other side of the door and faint knocking sounded.

Ink Fox Fiend  | 34 comments "Aye." Joey replied still flicking his pencil across his desk, "Come on in."

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments A pale white face poped into the room. It was framed by long fiery red hair that almost seemed to out weight the tiny girl carrying the hair on her head. "WHat are jou doin'?"

Ink Fox Fiend  | 34 comments "I think another presence summoned me here so i'm waiting for them to get here." He said looking out the window, "Mate why is it that they're made things so complicated ere now?"

message 7: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments Poppy walked in the rest of the way. She was in a turtle neck and had long black leather gloves. "I knew something was comein'. My thumbs were pricking! YOu know the scottish legons. If ye thumbs prick it mean evil is a comin'!" she said shaking her head.

Ink Fox Fiend  | 34 comments "You thinks we should leave?" Joey asked turning to her

message 9: by Lyric (last edited Dec 19, 2010 11:41AM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments "That's up to you. You're the clan leader. But if you wish to stay I'll stay of course"She said

message 10: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

Draven wandered the streets then two familiar voices reached his ears, "Yo you didn't say nothin bout being in town man." Draven said climbing up to his window and knocking waving at them

message 11: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments Poppy smiled and opened the window polietly

message 12: by Ink Fox Fiend (new)

Ink Fox Fiend  | 34 comments Joey looked up, "goodday mate." he looked at poppy, "If you is uncomfertable here we can leave."

message 13: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments "No it's just my old superstitions jou know?"She said sighing. "Plus if it is bad. I know jou like a good fight"

message 14: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

"you plans on fighting someone? dude! i'm ready to take on any chump dog! oh and good to see ya. didn know you'd be a steppin by."

message 15: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments Poppy muttered somthing about grammer

message 16: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

"nice to see ay too poppy." he muttered

message 17: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments "Aye jou to Draven"

message 18: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

"So um whats tis fight about eh? you need me to take down some punk?"

message 19: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments "We don't know. Something kinda sommuned Joey here and my thumbs were a prickin"

message 20: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

"O so is just you being oogly boogly bad thingsa coming?" he chuckled, "You too supersticious yo."

message 21: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments She glared slight but ignored him

message 22: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

"aww did i makes you mad at me yo?" He grinned slightly

message 23: by Ink Fox Fiend (new)

Ink Fox Fiend  | 34 comments "Draven knock it off mate." Joey snapped

message 24: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

"sorry man. just havin me some fun yaknow?"

message 25: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments Poppy was still shrinking away from him

message 26: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

Draven ran a hand threw his hair, "Okay okay i sees how it is em.. i leave ya be cay..."

message 27: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments She gave a shake of her head. SHe was anxious today for some odd reason

message 28: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

Draven shrugged, "okay.. well i got to go do some things ya know. i saw some weird guy walking up my ally so i'm gonna go scare him away."

message 29: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments She gave a small nodd

message 30: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

"Later then yo good luck with ur nasties." he smiled and leaped out the window

message 31: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments She smiled too. She wringed her gloved hands wand paced back and forth

message 32: by Ink Fox Fiend (new)

Ink Fox Fiend  | 34 comments "I've got a bad feeler in the pit of me stumach." Joey said watching after Draven

message 33: by Ink Fox Fiend (new)

Ink Fox Fiend  | 34 comments ((G2g later))

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments "I do to"she said her scottish accent increasing. She came to stand by him and watch

message 35: by Vampire Dark the fiend, woah sugar high... wahahahahaha (new)

(( I g2g too))

Draven weaved his way between the crouds of people which wasn't to hard since noone seemed to want to get near him.

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments ((okie dokie! Bye!))

message 37: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 72 comments Her black leather gloved hands were clamped togther nervously