The Doctor Rules!!!!!! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Episodes > Christmas Special 2010/2011

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Tesssss cool story broo | 449 comments Mod
Hello! Does anyone know when the Doctor Who Christmas special is coming on? Around Christmas time, I'm guessing? :P Thanks!

message 2: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments Its coming out on Christmas day in Britain and Boxing Day here in Australia but I don't when it will be on in the US..

I see so Christmas day... I might have to miss it because I'm in Canada and we go away after boxing day but I'll record it... I'm so excited!!!!!

message 4: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments I know so am I!!

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 1146 comments Mod
BBCA (BBC America) will air the Christmas special on Christmas 25 Dec 9/8c.

Thanks I tried to record it on my tv but I couldn't find which one it would be because there is a marathon of dr whos on the 27th so I tried the only one that said amy and rory but it didn't say anything about christmas ack I hope I got the right one!

Yes I think I got the right one is it called a Christmas Carol?

The ever so evil Tess. wrote: "Yes I think I got the right one is it called a Christmas Carol?"
Yes Christmas Carol is the title of the Upcoming Christmas Special. From the teasers I've seen they play with the Dicken's A Christmas Carol Story.

Ok good thanks so I got the right one 8D

message 11: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments I have just watched the christmas special and i was so disappointed im thinking of writing hate mail.. (which i have never done before..) It was the worst! episode of doctor who i have ever seen!!!!!!

Uhoh that's not good! I haven't seen it yet!

message 13: by Beth (new)

Beth (crazytarantelle) I actually really liked this particular special. In fact, I think it might rank as my second favorite Doctor Who Christmas Special (The Christmas Invasion is still my favorite). The only thing that kind of bummed me out was how under used Amy and Rory were. Plus, how can you go wrong with Michael Gambon?

I liked it. I think it could have been better though. As Beth said Amy and Rory were underused. That maybe do to the fact that the producers and writers were used to the Christmas special as being a transitional episode where the doctor was a solo act.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought it was great even though I couldn't hear what they were saying most of the time because my brother decided to talk and ask questions all the way through it. But I'll just wait for the DVD and watch it again.

message 16: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 202 comments I think it must be me cause I found it sort of boring.. maybe I should watch it again?

Hmmm.... do any of you know a website where I would be able to watch it? Or is that illegal? I think it might be on spacecast but it keeps on stuttering for me it took me like 2 hours just to watch The Lodger... would it be on youtube?

it probably wouldn't be on youtube because they frown on having full length TV shows and movies online due to copyright infringement laws.
Bits of it seem to be on dailymotion dot com but I couldn't find the opening bit, not even sure if they have all the parts there.

Thanks I bought it on itunes :P It has to finish downloading but I'm gonna watch it soon I'm excited I saw a bit of it on youtube it looked really good!!

It was sooo awesome loved it!!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 19 comments I know right? It was awesome, I watched it with my dad.

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments i watched it with my dad and sister...oooooh burn(with me)

message 23: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) Now is this a Matt Smith Christmas special that I missed? Oh dear. Hope it gets replayed some time on the SciFi channel

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 19 comments I watched it on BBC.

message 25: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 176 comments Karen B wrote: "Now is this a Matt Smith Christmas special that I missed? Oh dear. Hope it gets replayed some time on the SciFi channel"

Yes it was the 2010 christmas special. I know it played on christmas day in us and uk and on jan 30 in nz but i don't know the dates of other places.

I think it played on boxing day here ;)

woops here is Canada ;)

I forget when it played here in the US on BBCAmerica not Sci-Fi Channel. It is now available on DVD (also on Blu-Ray I think but I don't do Blu-Ray)

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments yeah i saw in on blue ray in the cd and dvd store or whatever it is called now!!!!!!!

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 1085 comments it played on Christmas on BBC America

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments ohhh i missed it so had to watch it on the computer

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 1085 comments aww bummer! i hope you have better graphics than our recent desktops have..

Aahaha that sucks!! Last year I missed the Lodger so I tried to watch it on spacecast.com but it kept on jerking so it took twwice as long to watch it and then I found out I had it taped on my vcr all along lol ;)

Woooah spacecast.com made a linkeylink!!!!

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments it was really good teh website i watched it on...untill the lap top shut it's self down...

Really?? What was the website? ;)

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments free tv and movies

message 38: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 176 comments Try http://www.letmewatchthis.ch/watch-51... they have nearly all of them :)

oh awesome thanks 8DDD

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments hey...i cant speak spanish!!! just saying...nothing to do w DW but still...i speak pig latin though...DOCTOR WHO!!! who luffs the doctor-i do!!!

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 1566 comments I DO!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!! Does anygirl have a crush on David Tennant and/or Matt Smith?

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 1085 comments i try not to have crushes on people i'll never meet...i did have a crush on Harry Potter though. i'll admit it.

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments Harry party!! Whooooooo hooooooooo!!!!!!

message 45: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 1085 comments WHOOO! *disco ball comes out of the ceiling*

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 1566 comments *Blue lights everywhere, awesome Hogwarts food on tables, little house-elves dancing, Draco sulking in a corner, Hermione reading a book, I could go on and on....*

message 47: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 1085 comments Draco isn't in the corner! he's dancing with me!
(yeah, crush on him too, i've had at least as many crushes on book characters as on real people if not more!)

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (captainbubbles) | 1566 comments Okay. *Draco dancing with Ebony, me dancing with Dobby(he isn't dead in my world), Hogwart students dancing, awesome music playing, etc.*

message 49: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 1085 comments butterbeer all around!

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma | 701 comments I want butterbeer!!!!!

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.