Linda Howard Book Junkies discussion

Archive > Group Read- Dream Man

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 85 comments I'm going to add each of Linda Howards books as group reads. My personal goal is to get through her entire library. However, please feel free to discuss when and if you'd like. Spoilers welcome. However, please just indicate that there are spoilers present.

I'm dying to read this one. There is a good chance I'll forget about reading the books in order to do so.

Dream Man
Dream Man by Linda Howard

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) another one I loved!

message 3: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 85 comments I'm dying to read this one! It looks sooo good!

message 4: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 19 comments I need to read this one, so let me know when you're ready Gigi.

message 5: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 85 comments Rossy wrote: "I need to read this one, so let me know when you're ready Gigi."

Ok, Rossy. I think I'm going to fit it in this month to coincide with the RRRC challenge. And I need a book with a cop/warrior for another challenge. Can you fit it in this month?

message 6: by Shonna (new)

Shonna (sclaude) | 21 comments Loved this book, have read it several times.

message 7: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 19 comments Gigi wrote: "Rossy wrote: "I need to read this one, so let me know when you're ready Gigi."

Ok, Rossy. I think I'm going to fit it in this month to coincide with the RRRC challenge. And I need a book with a c..."

Not this month, i have a few series books i need to finish and sort of got distracted with another.LOL

message 8: by Amar (new)

Amar | 9 comments Another favorite of mine...

message 9: by Maharani (new)

Maharani Putri (poet_putri) | 1 comments i have read this book several times...and i still love it...

message 10: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 85 comments I finished this one and really enjoyed it. The bad guy was really creepy, but I loved it!

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Such a winner! I was soooo happy for the heroine to conquer her demons and Dane was just so damn good...lol. Interesting plot and some uncomfortable situations, but this is a very satisfying book! Hot lovers, evil bad guys, dramatic conclusions and a beautiful HEA!