This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Morning headaches...

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner Damn, I have woken up with a headache every day this week. I’m really getting tiered of it. What gives you a headache when you’re sleeping? The bed is comfy, proper amount of pillows, drink plenty of water so its not dehydration… Why the headaches, isn’t this a bit un-necessary?

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Nick, I’ve told you this before: The word Vodka is not Russian for sleeping tonic.

Servius  Heiner Damn! I always forget about that. Does Southern comfort count? Wild turkey AKA the crazy chicken?

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments The safest route is to stick with Everclear. If, by some miracle, you wake up when you intended, you’ll probably still be buzzing, and won’t feel a thing.

Just another health tip from Dr. Rusty.

Servius  Heiner Barley as in the beer ingredient... I can do that one... Not sure about the kale though, I might have to pass on that. I like eggs. Over easy please, 4 strips of bacon... bacon has vitamin "b" right, they both have a "b" in their name. Bacon makes everything better.

Ugh! Ever clear... No I swore that poison off years ago... All I will say is a stupid drunk bet had something to do with it.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.