The Gateroom discussion

General Chat > Favourite TV Shows

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (tdallonsy) | 187 comments Mod
Other than Stargate, which shows do you all enjoy watching?

I count Chuck, Castle, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and a few others amongst my favourites. Still hate Fox for canceling Firefly.

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth  (canadianbeth) | 28 comments What do I watch? Well in order starting with Sunday - CSI:Miami, Hawaii 5-0, NCIS, NCIS:LA, CSI, Medium, CSI:NY, SGU, and Jeopardy every weekday. Blue Jays baseball - hurry up April - sometimes Oilers hockey, and curling.

message 3: by Cat (new)

Cat (dodger_thirteen) Supernatural, Castle, Psych, and The Big Bang Theory for shows that have not yet been canceled.

Firefly, Buffy, and Heroes for shows that have.

I also watch Blackhawks hockey.

message 4: by Anastasia (new)

Ah yes, The Big Bang Theory! Started watchingnit after I heard there was a Firefly reference in there.

I'm a fan of Joss Whedon's work, so Buffy is also a favorite of mine.

message 5: by Cat (new)

Cat (dodger_thirteen) Anastasia wrote: "Ah yes, The Big Bang Theory! Started watchingnit after I heard there was a Firefly reference in there."

I just finished watching tonight's episode. Not as pleased with it as I have been with previous episodes, but it was still pretty good. And I'm glad Raj shares my opinion of Aquaman.

message 6: by Anastasia (new)

Haven't seen it yet. I usually get em a few hours to a day later.

message 7: by Cat (new)

Cat (dodger_thirteen) Anastasia wrote: "Haven't seen it yet. I usually get em a few hours to a day later."

http://www.moviewatch.in/tv-9594-The-...

Bjorn-The Last Viking I like the TV shows: The Walking Dead. Its Ok, when your in the mood for a horror ish film. And the only one that comes to mind but I haven't seen in a while is persons unknown.

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I love ABC's V, which also stars Morena Baccarin from SG-1 and other Stargate movies like Continuum. I tend to like Syfy, so here's my list:

V, Stargate, Eureka, Ghost Hunters (if there's nothing else on) as well as American Idol.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 16 comments Current shows I watch:

Warehouse 13
Alphas
Doctor Who
Big Bang Theory
NCIS
NCIS: LA
Hawaii Five-0
CSI
CSI: NY

Occasionally:
Family Guy
American Dad

message 11: by Anastasia (new)

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and The Blacklist have recently joined my 'must watch every week' list. The Crazy Ones looks good too.

message 12: by Beth (new)

Beth  (canadianbeth) | 28 comments Nothing new from my list of nearly 4 years ago. Now I just watch NCIS, NCIS:LA, CSI and Hawaii 5-0, as well as Jeopardy. Curling in February-March. Baseball is done until April, then it will be the Blue Jays again as well.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 16 comments Anastasia wrote: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and The Blacklist have recently joined my 'must watch every week' list. The Crazy Ones looks good too."

Love the Blacklist and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., (I watch that one the next night since it is on at the same time as NCIS).

Crazy Ones I watched the Pilot episode thought it was OK and I will probably watch it from time to time but it is not MUST SEE.

I also watch Defiance but missed a few episodes and it is also one of these that are not must see.