Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances
This topic is about Let It Snow
Book Club Discussions > DECEMBER - Let It Snow by John Green

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela Sunshine (last edited Dec 16, 2010 05:01PM) (new) - added it

Angela Sunshine (angelasunshine) Discuss the December read, Let It Snow by John Green, here.

Miss Bookiverse (missbookiverse) I loved this one! Read it a few weeks ago. I thought Marueen Johnson's story was by far the funniest, John's was great as well but Lauren Myracle's was kind of lame compared to the others and it shouldn'tve been last.

Kellee Moye (kelleemoye) I just finished this yesterday and it is a perfect book to read around the holidays. I think the three authors did a great job planning and the short stories and making sure the characters that overlapped in more than one story sounded the same in each. I loved reading, wanting to learn more about a certain character, and then realizing the next story was about them! A good fun read.

Karis Jacobstein (yalitwit) | 419 comments This book was very cute. I agree that Maureen Johnson's story was the best of the three. I was actually pretty disappointed with John Green's story after reading Looking for Alaska fairly recently. I liked it, but I expected more out of it. I thought Lauren Myracle's contribution was a kind of cheesy, but it is a romance compilation, and generally speaking, Romance is not my favorite genre, so I won't hold it against her. :)