- OliveeYoou:3 discussion

Home of the Gifted > Home of the Gifted ; Roleplay :3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 425 (425 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) ~ Start ~

message 2: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan walked skipped around the house, singing "Who you finna try, who you finna try!" then going into Keyven's face, and screamed "AHHHH!" Smiling as she did so. But Keyven looved scred, backing slowly away from her.

"Are you okay?" he asked, a little worried about her. Backing up a few steps and holding out his hands to keep distance between them.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy walked down the hallway, "bet it ain't me! I bet it ain't me!" Billy sang along fist pounding Keegan.

message 4: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan laughed at Billy, "you're so weird" she said, and Keyven pushed him playfully. "You guys are going to kill my eardrums. Must you snig so loud?"

Keegan smiled evily, "yes!" she said. and started singing again, "who you finna try? Who you finna try!?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy laughed and gave a guy hug to Keyven, "Come on bro it's not like I'm going to kill you or anything" He joked, but they all know that he could.

message 6: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keyven rolled his eyes, giving Billy a stern look, and backing away from the hug. "Says you!" he said, then laughed it off.

Keegan scoffed, "cmon, Kih! Loosen up!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, only if I didn't want to" he grinned sideways.

message 8: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) "oh, eyah, that makes me feel A LOT better." Keyven said .

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your my bestfriend, like I would" He smiled nudging him

message 10: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keyven rolled his eyes, "yeah, sure, right. Remember the incident last year!? You almost killed me ! Remember, Keegan!?"

Keegan chuckled, walking away, head phones newly in ears as she pretended she didn't hear him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy rolled his eyes, "Whatever" He laughed

message 12: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keyven smiled brightly, "haha! yeah! You know i'm right!" he said, laughing.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever" Billy laughed again.

message 14: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keyvan rolled his eyes and turned on his wheels, walking away. Only turning back to say, "do you wanna come with me? I'm heading to the skate park."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure why not, I could do with some more skateboarding and checking out chicks" He grinned

message 16: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keyvan laughed, rolling his eyes, he went inside his room to grab his notebook when he saw Keegan turned opposite to him, headphones in ear, dancing with her back to Keyvan. He chuckled silently and motioned Billy to come and see.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy walked over to him and watched as Keegan danced like a maniac, and the funny thing was that she didn't even notice that they were watching. He put his hand over his mouth and tried not to laugh. He took out his phone and put it on record and silently recorded her dancing.

message 18: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan was having fun dancing to Sexting by BOTDF and she was singing along with it. She started doing this air humping thing but having so much fun doing it. She started even laughing at herself and without even looking into a mirror or looking behind her, she said, "Billy, Keyven. I hope you've had a good show. Because that was a lot of fun for me!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy took his hand off of his mouth and started to laugh hysterically turning off his phone saving the video, "That was fuckin' hilarious! Why'd you even fuckin' do that?!" He laughed hard, and said in his heavy, thick British accent.

message 20: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan turned around, "isn't it obvious?" she winked, "for attention. I had you staring at my body for about a whole... 2 minutes and 57 seconds. Quite the accomplishment. I think" she winked again and turned around, putting on some eyeliner.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy laughed and rolled his eyes pushing her slightly on the shoulder, "Cause you know your body is just so hot" He said sarcastically

message 22: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan smiled, and said in a sarcastic and sad sounding voice, "gee, Billy. You make me feel like a babe." she rolled her eyes and finished putting on her eyeliner. Grabbing her own skateboard and walking out her bedroom door."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know I do" He smiled proudly and grabbed his skateboard walkign away with Khyvan

message 24: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) [Keyven] :D

When Keegan went downstairs she grabbed her camera and went outside, putting the strap around her neck as she rode to the skatepark.

"Well..." Keyven said, walking out of his and Keegan's room. "that was awkward!" he waited a second, walking before he said, "do you like my sister?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy looked at Keyvan, "Were like bestfriends, I don't know how I could like her like that" Billy told him.

message 26: by - 대박 - (last edited Dec 17, 2010 11:27AM) (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keyven frowned, not looking at Billy anymore. He knew that his sister kind of had a little crush on him, but he also knew that her crushes can end pretty quickly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy sighed and ran a hand through his hair awkwardly, "I know she likes me Keyven...but I can't" He said frowning.

message 28: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keyven shrugged, "who said she likes you?" he asked, looking anywhere but Billy as she started to walk towards the skatepark.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy sighed and walked behind Keyven a few steps, he didn't feel like skateboarding anymore so he would probably just sit on the bench and watch the guys and some girls skateboard.

message 30: by - 대박 - (last edited Dec 17, 2010 02:05PM) (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keyven turned to Billy, wanting the bad mood to pass. "Race you there!" he said, and started booking it to the skatepark, already a block ahead.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy walked up to the skatepark and sat onthe bench holding his skateboard. He didn't feel like skating.

message 32: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keyven rolled his eyes, obviously, Billy was going to be a total douche now and sit and do nothing. He walked over to Keegan who was taking photos of a boy and girl kissing, they didn't notice until after the flash. She smiled a smile almost as bright as the flash just a second before, "ahh, young love~" she said.

message 33: by Izzy (last edited Dec 17, 2010 02:39PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 75 comments ((HI!!!!!!!))
Angel sat down, watching people in the skatepark. She felt awkward around people and just watched. She gasped as small spikes stuck out of her arms. Someone saw this and called her a freak then left. She frowned. She knew she was a freak and she didn't have to admit it. She stood up to leave.

message 34: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan got up and kept snapping pictures, finally landing her lens on a girl who looked really sad. So she snapped a few pictures then felt bad afterwards, walking over to her. "Hey, Hi, I'm uh, Keegan."

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 75 comments Angel looked at Keegan then at the ground,"Hi," she said softly.

message 36: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan smiled, "what's your name?" she asked politely, and wondered if she should show her the photos that she had tooken of her.

[PLEASE. do more than one line. Thank you.]]

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Windi yawned,prodding her big brother's shoulder.
"Nya*, Fin-boi, when we gonna eat?"
Finn shrugged, looking into his sister's strange eyes."I dunno, Imouto-chan*."

(Translations from Japanese:
Nya - Meow
Imouto-chan - Little sister))

message 38: by Izzy (last edited Dec 18, 2010 02:13AM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 75 comments "Angel," she turned and walked off, the spikes getting longer with each step she took until they were in plain sight. She frowned at this.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy swung his legs, he was bored. He watched Keegan take pictures of people though, it was kind of interesting. Not really.

message 40: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan rolled her eyes, and did a little "rewwwwrrr" thing with her hands, as she turned to take a photo of her brother in the air on his skateboard.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy leaned back against the bench and closed his eyes soaking up the vitamin D

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 75 comments Angel tripped and the spikes in her arms has broken some of the ground. She quickly stood up and looked around to see if anybody saw and retracked the spikes.

message 43: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan strolled by Billy and took a shot of him with his eyes closed, "Say cheese." she said, after her second shot. She didn't need flash in the lighting they had today.

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 75 comments Angel walked and sat under a tree. She sighed and looked up into the branches.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy opened his eyes and shielded his face, "Come on Keegan not today" He groaned.

message 46: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan smiled brightly, sitting beside Billy, "oh come on Billy! Lighten up a little. It's just a photo." she crossed her eyes and made a funny face in attempt to make him smile.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Billy smiled a bit, "Stop doing that, your creeping me out" He said and groaned shielding his face from her and the bright sun.

message 48: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan's smiled broadened, "I knew i could make you smile." she said, "but we can call a truce, okay? I wont take any pictures of you today... if... you do some skateboarding and show off your skills."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't have any skills Keegan" Billy rolled his eyes, "I can skateboard, I just have no skills"

message 50: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan rolled her eyes aswell, pushing Billy off the bench he was sitting on. C'mon Billy," she said, "get up, skateboard, before i take a million pictures!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9