Moning Maniacs discussion

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

valee | 1037 comments Mod
You guys just have to agree with me that Adam was the best character in this whole series. I just loved him!

Here's KMM's Adam:

description

message 2: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 352 comments Mod
well, we'll see after I read about him. I wonder why he is so popular, but I wondered the same thing about Daegus and Drustan and now they are favs at the moment.

message 3: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

valee | 1037 comments Mod
Can't wait for you to read this one! Seriously it is a terrific read, you should read it next!LOL.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 3 comments I have read all of KMM books to date and I agree, Adam is my Fave character! I was suprised he had such a small role in Shadowfever after everyone started congregating I thought he would be an invaluable source of info, and then it was all explained away...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady Vale wrote: "You guys just have to agree with me that Adam was the best character in this whole series. I just loved him!

Here's KMM's Adam:

"

Emily wrote: "I have read all of KMM books to date and I agree, Adam is my Fave character! I was suprised he had such a small role in Shadowfever after everyone started congregating I thought he would be an inva..."

I absolutely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adam....... yes

message 6: by Émeraude (new)

Émeraude (meraude) | 66 comments OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Adam is my Fave character!!!

message 7: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (thesa) | 136 comments I LOVE Adam Black! Adam on my left and Jericho on my right!

message 8: by AH (new)

AH I was also disappointed by his cameo in Shadowfever as well. I was expecting more.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 73 comments I was bothered that all of the Highlanders almost came across as jerks in Shadowfever.

message 10: by Mariya (new)

I knew from the previous fever books that barrons didn't get along with the mackelters, but I agree I was expecting more from them and also they kinda did seem like jerks

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily | 3 comments Well reading them in the Highlander novels you are reading how they become the best of themselves through the worst of times. In the fever books although it takes longer, it happens that way for Mac and Barrons as well, so the MacKeltars aren't jerks they are just a small piece of the puzzle who are unhappy to expand their island now that they have families and have overcome all odds to get the life they have now. Thats how I see it at least.

message 12: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (thesa) | 136 comments I was a bit disappointed in the MacKeltars' and AB's part as well, but I agree that it was somewhat necessary. The Highlander books are straight romance and have that mushy feel to them. The Fever series has more dynamics and is not at all centered around the MacKeltars. They aren't the heroes in this story, so I'm sure those who have not read the HL series are more objective about their part.

message 13: by Mariya (new)

yea. I still love them!

message 14: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (thesa) | 136 comments Me too, especially Adam Black! He was my face before Barrons!

message 15: by Émeraude (new)

Émeraude (meraude) | 66 comments Theresa wrote: "I LOVE Adam Black! Adam on my left and Jericho on my right!"

Theresa, me too!! LOL

message 16: by Mich (new)

Mich | 73 comments I didn't see a thread for Book 6 ???? I just started the Highlander series. (and the Fever series is one of my favorites that I've ever read)
I read Book 1 and loved Adam so much, that I just skipped to book 6- Adam's book :) :) I figured, why not? All the books seem different anyway.
Can anyone explain how all of a sudden Adam got a Soul. Maybe I missed it. Did the Queen magically find some way to give him a soul-even after she said there was no way possible of getting one??
And if that was the case, couldn't the Queen have found someway to make Gabriella immortal and keep her soul instead of making Adam Human?? The end of the book tied itself together in like 10 pages and really confounded me.
anyone??

message 17: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (thesa) | 136 comments You should start with book 4. Books 4-7 are best read in order.

message 18: by Mich (new)

Mich | 73 comments I'll jump back and read book 4,5 and 6. I keep reading from everyone that they are good.
I really loked Book 6 with Adam up until the end.

message 19: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (thesa) | 136 comments Yes, I love Adam too!

message 20: by Slytherin Rose (new)

Slytherin Rose (kschatterbox) | 3 comments I love Adam the most in the Highlander series and Barrons in the Fever series.