onefourthree<3 discussion

summer camp ^^ > summer camp roleplay ^_^

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*start*

message 2: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan smiled widely, clapping her hands as she said, "okay, Campers! You ready for another year of fun!?" they all chorused 'yeahs!' and smiled. She loved little kids, they loved her too. And she knew almost every single one of them personally. But there were always tons more kids each year.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun literally jumped out of nowhere beside Keegan, "Great! We'll each sort you campers out into some super fun groups!" He said gleefully. "But firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrst, let's sing the camp theme song!" He said joyfully.

message 4: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan jumped 5 feet in the air, muttering "holy shit, Ethun, you scared me." but quickly recovering. "Alright! Here we go!" then she started to sing. smiling and laughing as the little kids screamed the songs, instead of singing.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

When they all finished the song Ethun clapped his hands together once for attention, "Okay camperrrrrrrrrrs, we'll get you sorted out right now. Girls over here and guys over here" He smiled widely.

message 6: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan rolled her eyes playfully, still smiling wide. She was used to being the only councelor who did any of the work, but she was glad she had someone to help out. "Okay so, Ethun is going to explain out next activity, but you all should stretch. I need to go get some snacks for us all!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun started out the stretches, "A one and a two" He smiled widely, he helped out the little kids then he would go to the older kids and get them sorted out.

message 8: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan got some healthy snacks, on the first night it was always tradition for her that they would raid the kitchen. So, better to not get them so hyped up on sugar. "I've got..." Keegan said, shaking the box, "NUTRI...grain...bars. Ugh. I mean. Yum."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun laughed and handed them out to the kids, "Now for the older ones" Ethun grinned, cracking his knuckles.

message 10: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan smiled, standing with the little kids and helping them open up their food. She loved them all like they were her own. Her favourite of them all, a little 4 year old names Alex came up to her and said, "Kweegan. Can you owpen this pwease?" she chuckled, saying, "sure thing, Alex."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun walked over to the older group of kids waiting boredly to be assigned a cabin, "Kay this is how it's gonna go, were not going to sing some camp song or anything. That's for the little kids, but we are going to have a quick swim before we get you settled. Ethun waited at the pool for the kids, this was his favourite part. He watched them walk through the warm showers then head out to the inground pool, "The pool is heated so no worries" He told the kids, but the truth was they rigged it to be ice cold as when the water freezes over.

message 12: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan was opening the tenth wrapper when she heard a squeal and without even looking she knew what it was. She ran over to the pool quickly and screamed, "WELCOME TO CAMP, SUCKERS!" she laughed as everybody was in the pool, shivering and running to get out.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun laughed and sneaked behind Keegan picking her up over his shoulder and shouted to the kids, "Should I throw her in?!" Everyone screamed yes. Ethun laughed like a mad man then threw her in.

message 14: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan fell in and screamed as she got up, she HATED the cold. She quickly jumped out and walked over to him, "how about a hug, Ethun." she said with a smile on her face as she dripped wet, her arms outstretched.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No way" Ethun laughed backing up out of the pool area, "Go help the little kids" He laughed some more helping the older kids get into there cabin groups.

message 16: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan sighed, "fine!" she pretended to walk away and when he was turned around she ran up to him and hugged him closely. "I looooooooveeeee you Ethun!" she said in a funny voice.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun gave a little yell and then laughed, "I looooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you tooooo!"

message 18: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) "Good!" she said, and motioned one of the boys to grab him by the legs. She still had him by the torso as they carried him to the pool. "So you'll forgive me for doing this." they stood by the pool and started rocking him back and forth, "on the count of three! One... Two... Three!" they threw him in. and there was a huge splash.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun came above the water and splashed Keegan, "Nice try but the heat came back on already sucka!" He laughed and took off his shirt floating on his back in the pool.

message 20: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan frowned and felt the pool temperature, "DAMN IT!" she yelled, taking off hr Camp T-shirt, because she had a bikini on underneath, and jumped into the pool with him. She had a half hour break and a swim would be fun. "I'm gunna kill you!" she screamed as she swam after him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun swam faster, "Can't catch me!" He laughed and swam to the other end of the pool waiting for her. It was a good thing there were other counslers to help out the older kids.

message 22: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan swam faster and caught up with him, she splashed him in the face and screamed, "HAH!" swimming away on her back, a second later going under water.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun went under water to and grabbed her foot

message 24: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan quickly came above water, and tried to get out of his hold. They were in the shallow end now so she could have one foot on the floor.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun grinned evily and pulled her back towards him

message 26: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan tripped forwards a bit, wobbling as Ethun brought her closer. "Ethun. Let go...."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh right, sorry" Ethun said and let her go turning his head to scratch his neck awkwardly.

message 28: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan smiled nicely, "no, it's alright" she said, kind of wishing he hadn't. She'd known Ethun for a few years, and had a crush on him since the day they met. But he's never shown an interest in her. Not even once.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethun got out of the pool and grabbed a towel drying himself off

message 30: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan decided to swim for a few more minutes, so she started to swim more laps. Going slow so that she didn't ware herself out.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenzie and Nicole showed up for camp. This would be their last year as 'campers', even though they were pretty much considered counselors. They were 'trainee's' as some people called them, and spent most of their time helping out the counselors.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice quietly ariived at camp, her pale eyes wide.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenzie looked up as another car pulled up. She recognized the girl from past years at camp, but didn't say anything to her.

Nicole, being the talkative one, dashed over to Alice. "Your Alice, right?" she asked with a smile on her face.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice grinned, brushing her blonde hair out of her face.
"Yeah...this is my second year."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought I recognized you from last year..." Nicole smiled, "And I'm Nicole by the way."

Kenzie came up behind Nicole but didn't say anything.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you.~ Who's that behind you?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is Kenzie... she's kinda shy." Nicole smirked.

"Hey alice." Kenzie smiled.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hai~ It's okay, I can be shy sometimes too.~"
Alice looked around warliy.
"My big brother's supposed to be here soon."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is he a counselor?" Nicole asked.

Kenzie smiled at Nicole's question, knowing all she wanted to know is if her brother was hot.

message 40: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan got out of the water and just grabbed a towel, it was a hot day and she really didn't need a towel for anything besides her hair. She walked over to a few campers talking and put a smile on her face, shaking her hair out, "hey, guys!" she said.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah.Finn-boi's a councler."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole looked up at the counselor. "Hey." she responded.

Kenzie was always slightly annoyed by counselors but didn't let these feelings show.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh hai~!"ALice grinned, smiling at Keegan.

message 44: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Keegan's smiled dimmed a little, "I remember you guys... Nicole, Alice, and Kenzie, right?" she said, a frown showing in her eyebrow.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bai :P))
"Yup~! You know my big brother, right?He's a counciler too."

message 47: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) [[Buhhbaaais!]]

Keegan smiled, "yeah,yeah, I remember. Hey, finn-boi" she giggled after saying it. "You know. It has a ring to it.!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((G2G *epicemofacce*))

message 49: by sandra (new)

sandra Danni ran over to Ethun smiling brightly. "Hey Ethun!, didn't know you were coming back this year?" She said sweetly almost jumping up and down.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Nick sat at a small desk checking off board numbers and canoe digits , he had something funner planed but this was his job and he didn't have a choice but to keep marking off