Golden Academy discussion

Common rooms > Fire girl dorm

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Dorm for Female Fires.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments

Sirus walked into her room to finish up packing her bag. Her room was stripped of pratically all her things. Her laptop was still on her desk and the printer next to it lay unplugged and ready to be sent through the mail. Sirus could hear her sister's hairdryer running as she got ready to go to their new school. Sirus's dad and Jessica's mom wanted them to have a full "teenage expierance" and spend some time apart. Sirus and Jessica were best friends but they did have other friends to hang out with. Sirus scribbled down on a blue post it her dorm's number for her dad and slapped it onto the refrigerator. "Jess, are you finished? We have to go!" Sirus said getting out her keys.

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Yep." Jessica said, entering the room. She put the nail polish on a shelf.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments "Dad wanted me to tell you that he made arrangements for us to visit them in the Spring and that you still have to tell him your phone number so mom could call you." Sirus said behind the wheel. She pulled up at the airport and took out her bags while someone helped Jessica with hers

message 5: by Bree (last edited Dec 19, 2010 10:26PM) (new)

Bree (breej6434) * * * * *

message 6: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica walked into the room and changed out of her dress. She kept her black bikini on and pulled on a pair of black short shorts. Then she put on a white tank top. She put her earings on her dresser and grabbed a beach bag with a towel, beach ball, and suntan lotion inside it. Then she left for the lake.

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci placed the white rose on Jessica's bed before bounding back through the portal.

message 8: by Bree (last edited Dec 20, 2010 09:04PM) (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica changed into an adorable mini skirt and a white blouse. Today she wore a salior's bikini underneath. She turned and found a white rose on her bed. Aww, Jamie gave me a white rose! she thought, How sweet!!

message 9: by Bree (last edited Dec 21, 2010 07:21PM) (new)

Bree (breej6434) ((Haha, am I the only fire that ever goes to her dorm?? lol))

Jessica walked into her dorm and changed into her nightgown. She layed on her bed and fell asleep after a fun evening.

A few hours late, Jessica woke up and went to eat breakfast.

message 10: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) * * * * *

message 11: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica led Aima in and sat her down on the bed. "Are you okay?" She asked gently.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments "Are you scared of thunder Aima?" Sirus asked

message 13: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica made a ball of fire and blew it. Suddenly the room was warm and bright. The ball split, lighting each of the three fire places and many candles around the room.
"That should help a bit."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments "Did you just block Luci, Kristen?" sirus asked

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments Sirus looked at them. "Shadows get worse when people get angry right? I need to call Ellery."

message 16: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Well I'm going to make us some popcorn, ice cream and loads of other junk foods to fatten us up." Jessica said with a smile. "but don't worry, we'll still fit in our dresses."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments "But Luci is not safe either." Sirus said. "Aima I'm going to be with Luci. Jessica I think you should put Breakfast At Tiffany's. Audrey is such a darling in these situations." Sirus went out of the room to go with Luci downstairs to the common room.

message 18: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Jessica nodded, left for a sec, and returned with ice cream, chocolate bars, chips, popcorn, etc. She put in Breakfast At Tiffany's and sat down. "So who's Ellery?" She asked.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments "No need, Luci and I were just outside the door." Sirus said and came in with Luci. "Kristen you are amazing! I'm going to officially give you an award for all your awesomeness!" Sirus said and smiled at Luci. "You can always hang out with us you know. We don't judge people by they're powers, we judge them by what they bring into the table."

message 20: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Yep, we're all so power hungry." Jessica said laughing. "So movie time?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments "You know it! Do you guys have any idea who is doind all of this?" Sirus asked

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments "I'm going to try to smoothe her out. I don't know how I can but I can help Aima so maybe I can help influince what Ashlee feels. Cross your fingers." Sirus sat down comfortably and closed her eyes. She started to feel the aura, the vibes of everyone around her. Going through the fear, the saddness, the at peace, the courage, and finally found the negative feeling of the anger. She focused on it and thought of Ashlee. She thought of how Ashlee seemed so pretty and admirable. She thought of Ashlee laughing will all her friends and felt all those good thoughts, all those good energy leaving her chest and going somewhere and hoping that somewhere was Ashlee

message 23: by Kate (last edited Dec 21, 2010 11:43PM) (new)

Kate Luci walked in. "I'm going to block Ashlee the best I can. She's down right evil and is trying to manipulate you guys. Don't talk to Paul or any of the rest and keep your charms on." She sat down and began to focus her shadow. She knew she was stronger than Ashlee, but Ashlee had had all the training she hadn't. Weirdly enough, Ashlee was giving off semi-happy vibes.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments Sirus wordlessly took Luci's hand for support. "I know we can do this and thanks for helping us."

message 25: by Kate (last edited Dec 21, 2010 11:44PM) (new)

Kate Luci squoze back and focused all her care for her friends into the shadow, making it stronger.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments Sirus kept on thinking of soothing thoughts and good things about Ashlee. When she was down she gave Luci more energy, like she does for Aima.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments ((bye! I am going to be late for the Ball tomarrow but I will be there))

message 28: by Bree (last edited Dec 22, 2010 08:42AM) (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica woke up. Aima, Kristen and Luci were still asleep. Sirus was gone. She texted her and wrote a note to Aima and Kristen.

Hey Besties!
I'm off man-hunting for Kristen and Sirus!!
meet me for lunch?? Dinning hall noon!
hugs and kisses,
Jess

message 29: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Dec 22, 2010 09:54AM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments ((Read the text message and come to the lake))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments ((lol))

message 31: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) ((it's fine haha))

message 32: by Kate (new)

Kate Luci went to the lake as well.

message 33: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica changed and did her hair. She was ready for the ball. she pulled out her phone and texted Kristen, Sirus, and Aima.

message 34: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 57 comments Aaron carried Jess all the way to her bedroom. "Where do you keep your shoes?" He asked.

message 35: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Haha, in the closet." She said with a laugh. "It's okay though, I don't want to go back. I was having a so-so time. Besides, I need to get ready for the after party I'm hosting!" SHe said, "You can go back though."

message 36: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 57 comments "It's fine, I'll help you set up." Aaron said.

message 37: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Here, you could set up plates, cups and streamers." Jessica said, handing him supplies.
She started setting up food.

message 38: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 57 comments Aaron started hanging streamers. He shut the door to get the cornor above it. "Hey Jess, a little help?"

message 39: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Fine." Jessica laughed, "Go get some sissors from the table." She stood up on a chair and started hanging it. She taped it up. "Aaron, sissors!"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 799 comments Stef wrote: "Aima still stood there, still unseen.

Meanwhile, more shadows began to control their emotions. In their heads, they were hearin "kiss him" or "kiss her". Just like Ashlee wanted."

((Little Mermaid momment. "Kiss the girl?" lol))

message 41: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 57 comments "Here you go." Aaron said, handing them up. Jessica cut the streamer and then stepped down. They were so close. He moved a strand of hair from her face, leaned in, and kissed her on the lips.

message 42: by Bree (last edited Dec 23, 2010 02:05PM) (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica was taken aback, but returned the kiss. After a few seconds she pulled away. "We have to finish setting up." She said calmly.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamie spoke. "Jess, I hope your happy!" She yelled leaving.

message 44: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Well, we've finished setting up." Jess said, happily. "Let's go see if the dance is done, I left my bag there anyway and it has my phone." She tossed on another pair of heels and left the room.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Pepper walked in, timidly. She set her small bag down and sat on the bed.