Golden Academy discussion

Classes > Gym

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Gym needs a teacher.

message 2: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica walked into the gym. Ugh. she thought, There's no one in class.

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Conrad entered his 5th period calss. So far, he was the only guy.

Ellery walked into gym, almost late. She was a little sad to find that neither Ashlee, Cassidy or Apollo were there.

message 4: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica saw Kristen and walked over. "Hey girl." She said with a smile, "It's a relief to see you here."

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Oh good, two of my best friends." Jessica said with a smile. She started stretching.

message 6: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "It's very good." Jessica said. "i wonder if the gym teach plans on showing up..."

message 7: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) ((true))

"Everything." Jessica said sitting down on a mat. "Like the dance."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Paul walked, winked at Aima and started lifting weights.

message 9: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica joined in with Kristen's light laughter.
"come on Aima, I hear paul asked you."

message 10: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Ellery pulled out her phone and texted Ashlee: I am sooo bored. what class are you in??

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He heard and his smile turned blank. He started to just work out.

message 12: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "we do have ways." Jessica added with a smile

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed, "Just ignore me, don't even care I can hear you." he walked out.

message 14: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica started jumping in her seat. "You two are going to be so cute!"

message 15: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica nodded. "Alright well first things first, let's find a dress."

message 16: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Ellery left the gym.

message 17: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Aren't you delighted?" Jessica asked.

message 18: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Jessica smiled warmly. "Kristen," She added, "Do you have a date yet, cause the four of us should wear colors in theme."

message 19: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Someone will, they just don't have the guts to do it yet." Jessica said.

message 20: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "I guess we're splitting. Are you going to your next class or do you want to meet up at the dinning hall? I don't plan on going to lit or science." Jessica said.

message 21: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "Alright, I'm going to change, and put my swim suit on. Meet you there." Jessica said.