« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Art, well Art. This needs a teacher

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas walked in.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's ok."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lucas." He said as his fingers shot out electricity. He played with it for fun.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 17, 2010 04:40PM) (new)

"Si." he made a ball of lightning and threw it at her. He made it unshockable, so it was a throwable element.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked for the right words "Non, il suffit de le toucher, il l'habitude de vous blesser. J'ai utilisé mon pouvoir pour que ce soit jeté".

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Corriger, je parle la plupart des langues étrangères, mais pas en anglais"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Je suis mauvais en anglais"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am))

"Eclairage"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let's use english))
"waht?" he asked in a heavy accent.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He shot Zalia, seeing it dissappear. "Lightning Hu.... ehh?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Want to have a duel, teach won't be here for a while?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "not like the element, are you?" He said floating on his feet using his powers. His hands sent and ubsorbed, it looked like he was wasting it, but he was supercharging do to his conducting shoes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "I could train you, I practiced all my life." He floated to the window. He shot electricity out the window. It hit the clouds and it started a thuder storm He walked outside and was hit by lighting, he was getting a ton more elecricity than before.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

his foot was in the ground. The clouds dissappeared. He walked in, his body sparking. "Which is why i stuck my foot over a metal pole that lead to nowhere."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He sat down. "What?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hestya was in the corner. Orion was in the other corner.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He noticed the paintings and materials. He grabbed the canvas, and painted a picture of a ball of electricity. He used electicity to controll the paints, he wanted to try this. He kept painting with electricity.

message 20: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments Ari was late, her plane was delayed. She opened the door quiety, her face red and blushing.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up from his painting, and saw Ari, He felt electricity coming from her and felt her ethnicy, "こんにちは、私の名前はルーカスされており、ですか?"
((http://translate.google.com/))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucas drew randomly now. ((Could we make it like 7th period, people are only commenting in class pages))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(sure)

message 24: by Kate (new)

Kate Pomona waltzed into class and realized everyone was leaving. For the first time in the day she frowned. "What's going on?" she asked feeling like an idiot.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Schools over for today." One kid said.

message 26: by Kate (new)

Kate "Aw, I missed class." Pomona stamped her foot, and began to pout like a four year old.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hang out at the lake, people are going there." He left.

message 28: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments Ari giggled when lucus spoke in japanese, she couldn't help it. Then she sat down and started drawing her manga, a bit downharded, and very nervous for her first day.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He spoke in Japanese, "What's wrong?"

message 30: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments Ari looked up, didn't he just leave? "No-nothing." she stamered. "Just..nervous. It's my first day."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mine too, doesn't mean you have to be so shy, what house are you in?"

message 32: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments "It's your first day?" she looked surprised. "I'm in electricty." then smiled, and in enlgish said, "I better practice my english."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He switched to English. "It first day is. I am elecfisaty." He said in a french accident with terrible translation.

message 34: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments She looked confused. "What is elecfisaty?" she asked quietly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He made electricty spark from his hands. "Elfish porem." He said speaking a mix of English and French

message 36: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments She looked even more confused. "" she looked nervous again.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He spoke in Japanese. "I cannot speak English good, I can understand, but when it comes to speaking I mix French with it. I ment to say my English is terrible."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hestya got up, sighing.

message 39: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments She nodded. "Oh. Maybe being around more english speakers will help your english. I hope it helps mine. I have a hard time reading it."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "So, do you use your powers much?" He asked in Japanese.

message 41: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments She nodded. "Here and there, you see... my family doesn't exactly know about them..."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I could help you, we have the same element."

message 43: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments She looked up from her drawing. "Really?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "I've got good at it".

message 45: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments She smiled. "That is... amazing!" for some reason, her heart thumped quicker ((aww.. gtg))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He felt something roung with her nerves, ((They use ELectricity to send messages.)) He smiled. "Yeah."

message 47: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments ((whoa! ill just disapper soon...)) "ummm.. what are you drawing?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing, just doodling"

message 49: by (S) (new)

(S)  | 199 comments she nodds. "How did you learn japanese?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I learned all but English." He smiled.

« previous 1