twilight lovers! discussion

Movies (non-twilight) > Water for Elephants Trailer

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacie (new)

Lacie Solt Did any of you see the water for elephants trailer yet? What do you guys think of it?

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
I haven't seen it yet.

message 3: by Lacie (new)

Lacie Solt you should watch it, rob looks amazing with the new haircut in it

message 4: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Oh R pattinson is in this movie? I've actually never heard of it...canyou guys post a link for it here

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments It seems like it may be a decent movie...the trailer didnt really tell too much of what it was about other than a romance between circus employees. I do really like Christopher Waltz though. And your right, I like this haircut much better for R Patts, I wish he'd wear it like that in Twilight

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 32 comments I read the book a while ago and then when they were casting Rob for the main character I was so excited! I hope the movie is as good as the book! I loved the book!

message 8: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Rob looks great !! xD

message 9: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 36 comments the movie looks good and rob looks great

message 10: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 103 comments I wonder if I will see this movie.

message 11: by Lacie (new)

Lacie Solt I know I will

message 12: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments me too

message 13: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cheryl-ri) | 14 comments I read the book awhile back myself and thought it was great, the trailer does look good. It will be good to see Robert Pattinson in somethingelse again besides twilight he really is a good actor and more then just Edward Cullen

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) | 22 comments I am starting the book once I finish City of Glass. I read the prologue and it seems like it will be good.

message 15: by Lacie (new)

Lacie Solt I just did too, I ordered it, but it didn't come yet

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) | 22 comments I got my copy from eBay, but there have been other books to take priority over it. I am going to be reading it with a friend of mine.

I have heard good things about it.

message 17: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 103 comments Never saw the trailer, but I know it's going to be big!!!

message 18: by Gris (new)

Gris (strangecharacters) | 1 comments Saw the trailer. Rob looks awesome.

message 19: by Laxmi (last edited Apr 12, 2011 07:43AM) (new)

Laxmi | 14 comments i saw the trailer today..seems good..i've started reading this book also..:)..on the way..