The Writing Elite discussion

Introduction > Mods ((:

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabelle, Danseuse de Destin (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) | 30 comments Mod
Okay, guys, so I don't want to be the only moderator here…it's much better, in my opinion, when there are multiple moderators. As a result, I'm going to be accepting applications for mods.

I'm not going to give you a form to fill out. The test is, can you give me the information that you think is necessary neatly? Organized? It doesn't necessarily have to be a form. It could be a list, for example.

I'm going to give you two examples, one good, one bad:

GOOD EXAMPLE:
My name is Annabelle. I'd like to be a mod because I think I can contribute to the group by actively organizing new events, among other things. I'm in 19 groups and I'm a mod in 3 of them.

BAD EXAMPLE:
I'm Annabelle. I'm a mod in, like, 7 other groups or something.

So, you get the idea. ((:

message 2: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten Bree (zan5) Hi, I'm Kiersten Bree. I'd ant to be moderator because I would love to be active in this group, contribute interesting topics, and help people with their writing. I'd also love to put my ideas and thoughts into this group as a fellow avid reader and writer. I'm in many other writing groups, and I'm moderator in one of them.

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen | 28 comments Hello, my name is Jen. I would apreciate it if you could make me a moderator. I am a mod in one writing group though I am in many writing groups. Also, I am very active on goodreads so I can help out a lot. Helping others with their writing is also one of my favorite things to do so I think I could really help and offer helpful suggestions. Thanks in advance.

message 4: by Annabelle, Danseuse de Destin (new)

You are both now moderators!!

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen | 28 comments Thanks so much Annabelle!

message 6: by Annabelle, Danseuse de Destin (new)

No problem, Jen! Glad to have you!

message 7: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten Bree (zan5) Thank you!

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) I'm Amaya. I love to be on Goodreads as much as I can. I can ever fit in between studying for finals and school. I would like to be a mod because I like to read and write (of course) and in all of the groups I'm in, I'm most likely going to be a mod because everyone seems to think I'm; generous, obeys all rules, good problem solver, kind and I'm polite. I swear, its all true.