Role Playing For The Bored discussion

Romance RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn was walking around town bored

message 2: by Jinx (new)

Jinx Zed was at a coffee shop nearby getting his regular morining coffee to wake him up for the day

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn walked into her normal coffee shop. A young kid pushed her into a guy. "I'm so so sorry." She said once she had her balance back

message 4: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "its no problem," Zed said, with a lazy smile, just as his coffee was set on the conter he reached over and picked up his cup from the counter

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn smiled at the person behind the counter. "Had it ready for you." She handed Avelyn her drink and Avelyn put down 20 bucks. She started to leave after that

message 6: by Jinx (last edited Jan 20, 2011 03:08PM) (new)

Jinx he took a sip of his coffee before walking up beside her, "what no ' how can I ever repay you?'" he teased her, smirking

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn smiled. "You could give me your name."

message 8: by Jinx (new)

Jinx he laughed, "no I meant how you
could ever repay me," he said, and took a sip of his coffee, "but my names Zed, what's yours?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Avelyn. So how can I repay you." Avelyn took a sip of her coffee

message 10: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "that depends," he said, "what are you willing to do to repay me," he arched a brow, gazing her her

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can give you free tickets to the dance compatition and to the ballets this year." Avelyn said with a smirk

message 12: by Jinx (new)

Jinx he scoffed, and rolled his eyes, "no thanks not intersed in watching people dance," he muttered running a hand through his hair, "is that all you can offer?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"A hundred dollars? My phone number?" Avelyn said thinking out loud a little

message 14: by Jinx (new)

Jinx he smirked, amused, "your phone number looks very appealing," he said as he pulled out his i-phone from his back pocket and handed it to her, "punch your number in," he nodded towards the phone

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn put her number in and handed it back to him. "Okay. I have to run to work now. Maybe I will see you around." She turned to run off

message 16: by Jinx (new)

Jinx he watched her go, putting his phone away. BBefore turning around and eading to the parking lot to his car, finshing of the rest of the coffee

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn love to run but hated that she had to go to work today.

message 18: by Jinx (new)

Jinx Zed drove of towards his work place, while getting a text from his friend

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn got to work. She stripped off her street clothes.

message 20: by Jinx (new)

Jinx he smiled reading the text, and texted back saaying he might bring a friend there, and dailed her number, his fingers tapping the steering wheel to his car as he waited for a lady to cross the street

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn answered. "Hello?"

message 22: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "took youlong enough," he said, driving again as soon as the lady passed, "are you free tonight?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn thought about it. "Like what time?"

message 24: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "around 8ish," he said, pulling into the parking lot of where he worked, "how old are you again?" he asked, exiting his car and heading to the building

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm 19 and I am free around then." Avelyn said as the teacher yelled for them to start streaching

message 26: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "good," he smiled "ever been to a night club?" he asked, "more specifically the one on main street?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. I've actually worked there with a friend a few months ago." Avelyn said as she started to streach. "Why?"

message 28: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "can you meet me there?" he asked

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah." Avelyn said softly

message 30: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "see ya then," he said, then frowned, "no ditching," he said, before hanging up

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn stuck the phone into her bra and went back to streaching

message 32: by Jinx (new)

Jinx ~time lapse~ 8ish night

Zed waited outside the club, seeing the bright colored lights flash out out the door along with the loud music. he checked his watch wondering where she was

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn walked up to him in a tiny blue dress. "I got stuck in practice. Sorry."

message 34: by Jinx (new)

Jinx he gave her an approval look over, "don't be," he smirked at her, "the party just started," he said, extending a hand towards her with a miscevious smile

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn took it. "You never told me why you wanted me to come to this."

message 36: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "oh, I didn't?" he arched a brow, leading her inside, "I didn't know," he smiled "anyway does it really matter?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn thought about it. "A little."

message 38: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "well if you must know," he said, moving towards the bar, "I thought you were in the need of serious fun," he told her, "you looked like your gonna die of boredom any moment if you didn't get any help," he joked, glancing at her, "is that a good enough reason?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn nodded. "Sure."

message 40: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "now what do ya want?" he asked, taking a seat on a stool, turning so he faced her, he motioned to the stool next to him

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn sat down next to him. "I don't drink."

message 42: by Jinx (new)

Jinx he raised a brow, "aw thats no fun,' he smirked motioning to the bartender, his friend to give him his ussal, "you sure you don't want to give it a try tonight? for me?" he asked her, jokingly

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. Can I have a Screw Driver?" She asked the bartender

message 44: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "orange?" he said, shaking his head, smiling picking up his drink and taking a gulp as the tender placed her glass in front of her

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Avelyn looked at him as she started to drink her drink. "What?"

message 46: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "nothing," he said, finshing of his drink, "you dance?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"That is my job." Avelyn said with a smile

message 48: by Jinx (new)

Jinx he montioned the tender for a refill "what kind of dance? Ballet?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ballet is one thing I do. I do jazz, hip hop, modern, and more." Avelyn said with a giggle

message 50: by Jinx (new)

Jinx "do tell me more on what else you dance," he said, gazing at her with interst, taking a small sip of his drink

« previous 1