Terminalcoffee discussion

Viewing & Listening Pleasure: > Pope gets personal half nude Pellegrini dancing show

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
I am not making this up. It is on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rbxov...

message 2: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 750 comments Love it!

message 3: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i like the shot of the nuns waving their handkerchiefs and taking pictures.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The leacherous look on the popes face as the men take their shirts off makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

message 5: by Sally, la reina (new)

I just wonder if maybe this is something the Pope has always received, and we're only just now finding out about it because of the internet.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24357 comments Mod
That was weird. I'm pretty sure that's not inside the Vatican, though, as the title asserts. He was probably the guest of some other country and thus didn't have a choice of the entertainment.

message 7: by Sally, la reina (new)

Then why all the nuns?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24357 comments Mod
Hmm, well it's not the inside of St. Peter's. Maybe it's the Paul VI Audience Hall, completed in 1971.

The troupe is The "Fratelli Pellegrini," or "Pellegrini Brothers. NPR says "the Pellegrinis were were invited as part of a convention on circuses organized by the Vatican's office for migrants."

message 9: by Arminius (new)

Arminius Lobstergirl wrote: "That was weird. I'm pretty sure that's not inside the Vatican, though, as the title asserts. He was probably the guest of some other country and thus didn't have a choice of the entertainment."

I agree with you LG. Also, they didn't strip they only took their shirts off.