CRAZY TEEN BOOK CLUB! :p discussion

You like that book too?! oh gosh we have to much in common! :P

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Just tell us about your absolute, can't live without, to die for , books. Or what your reading right now! :) anyone have an idea of a game you guys wanna play?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmmmm i have so many! that's why i havent posted on this yet :P cuz i cant think of anything.... hmm. i like jane austen, charlotte bronte..... shakespeare. i read it in my spare time :P hahaha..... i really like meg cabot, shes got really cool, out of the ordinary teeny girl storylines. like..... love, romance, boyfriends, teens, school, all mixed in with brain transplant with world's largest supermodel. hahah i love that series!! :P

message 3: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES GO GALE!!!

message 4: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Dawn wrote: "hmmmmm i have so many! that's why i havent posted on this yet :P cuz i cant think of anything.... hmm. i like jane austen, charlotte bronte..... shakespeare. i read it in my spare time :P hahaha......"
yeah :P airhead was really good...i really need to read the last book

message 5: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments I like Meg Cabot's series of Vanished :)
And i also Love THE HUNGER GAMES, HP, PJATO, HOO... you just look at my read books so you'll know. there's just too many :) and don't forget to add me :)

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah HUNGER GAMES IS AWESOME. Like Aero, I'm team Gale. Hated Mockingjay.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Percy Jackson & HO), Books of Bayern, Fablehaven, LOTR, are some of my ALL-TIME favorites

message 8: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I LOVED MOCKINGJAY except that she ended up with Peeta (hurts to even type his name)

message 9: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments I LOVE MOCKINGJAY! no comments about her being with Peeta :)

message 10: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I have a lot of comments about Peeta

message 11: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) I haven't read the book yet soooo....what's wrong with Peeta

message 12: by (Aero)driguez (last edited Dec 25, 2010 02:18PM) (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) So many many MANY things and you NEED to read it!!! ( I can not stress this enough )

message 13: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Lol I'll get it on my e reader this week...you have a good christmas?

message 14: by (Aero)driguez (last edited Dec 25, 2010 02:39PM) (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) YES!! You

message 15: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Yeah it was great....what did you get?

message 16: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) LOTS OF HUNGER GAMES STUFF

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah How can you like Mockingjay!!!!!!!?????????????
It was horrible. I could rave about it for a few paragraphs, if you want. Or to make it easier see my review.

HORRIBLE I TELL YOU! HORRIBLE!

It was okay, but so not awesome.

message 18: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) WOW

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Yeah it's still in the hot spot :)

message 20: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) Dang...you guys have got me torn. Now I really need to get the book.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Yeah you do!

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah But don't buy it! I know some would disagree...........

message 23: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) lol...ok but i get it cheap on my e-reader...or i could just download it..;)

message 24: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (sharpygreencatgirl) | 2 comments right now I'm re-reading the series of unfortunate events (gotta love it). I'm also read "The year of secret assignments" by Jaclyn Moriarty (it's really good). I also just got Wuthering Tights by Louise Rennison, I'm really excited to read it because the author wrote the Georgia Nicholson series (which I Lobe!!)

message 25: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I read the series of unforture events and I think it is okay but I read it in forth grade

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I read first 3/4 books, of SOUE. It's so erpetitive. What do people love? I just wanna skip!

message 27: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I liked it when I read it

message 28: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (sharpygreencatgirl) | 2 comments i think a lot of people don't understand the humour.

message 29: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) yeah I know

message 30: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (golden_reason) I finally got the hunger games! Yay! :) Now I can find out whether it's good or not, but most of you guys say it'll be good so we'll see.

message 31: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments you'll love that! :D

AND IT'S 2:26AM HERE ON 01-01-'11 :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D

message 32: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) HAPPY NEW YEARS over here new it is 1:03 new years eve 12-31-10

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah HAPPY NEW YEARS! How is hunger games?

message 34: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) so good

message 35: by Krizzia (new)

Krizzia (krizziasis527) | 15 comments I just finished reading The Clockwork Angel! :D I dunno, but I really liked it. What do you guys think? Who here has read it?

message 36: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments ME!!! :)))

I like Will! :) I don't know why I get so attracted to guys with the same hard-personality-outside thingy. :)

message 37: by Krizzia (new)

Krizzia (krizziasis527) | 15 comments Hahaha. I like Will too. But at the same time I love Jem's personality. He's caring and mysterious. I love both of them, soo excited for the clockwork prince :)

message 38: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments Yeah. Same :) Though I like Will more. HAHAHAHA :)))

message 39: by Krizzia (new)

Krizzia (krizziasis527) | 15 comments Have you read CoFA already? :)

message 40: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments Not yet :((((( YOU?

message 41: by Krizzia (last edited Apr 15, 2011 10:11PM) (new)

Krizzia (krizziasis527) | 15 comments Not yet also. I want to read it sooooo bad!!!! :(
I have a tumblr account and I've been following some TMI blogs and they say that CoFA was awesome, but the end was a total cliffhanger. And I'm pissed 'coz I can't relate to them yet :((((

And there like saying, "Ohhhhh! Jace is sooo sweet" because for some hardbound copies there's this exclusive letter from Jace, the letter Jace made in the City of Glass to Clary. Complete with the letter, and like his own handwriting and all. Uhhhh :D

message 42: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments SHOCKS!!!!! JUST SOME HARD BOUND COPIES??? I WANT ONE!!!! >.< WHY CAN'T I BE IN THE US????? (murmurs.murmurs.murmurs.SIGH!)

message 43: by Krizzia (new)

Krizzia (krizziasis527) | 15 comments Yeah, I feel the same way :(((

message 44: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments This is really making me feel so sad :((( I WANT THE LETTER! :(((

message 45: by Krizzia (new)

Krizzia (krizziasis527) | 15 comments But let's just hope maybe there will be a letter, if ever :(

message 46: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments Hoping , hoping , hoping.... (and it goes on and on and on and on) :)

message 47: by Krizzia (new)

Krizzia (krizziasis527) | 15 comments Hahaha, yeah. pretty much :D

message 48: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) I have never it so I am pretty much clueless right about now

message 49: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 24 comments you should read the series! :)

message 50: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Can't

« previous 1