This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

i hate people

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) May they all perish in the flames of a thousand suns as white hot atomic death rains down to scour the human plague from the surface of the earth.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Need a hug, Tom?

message 3: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Tom wrote: "May they all perish in the flames of a thousand suns as white hot atomic death rains down to scour the human plague from the surface of the earth."

Not yet. Not yet. I have a contingency plan for surviving the flames of five hundred
suns with accompanying white hot atomic death, but no way am I prepared to survive one thousand suns. I'm going to need at least eight months to set up.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i have a plan for that! and it's ready!!! see! i told you you was slacking Rusty!

message 5: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments So a regular umbrella isn't going to work against death rain? I'm going to need a bit more time too.

message 6: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Alfonso wrote: "i have a plan for that! and it's ready!!! see! i told you you was slacking Rusty!"

I know. You were right - I admit it. I was focusing too much on my zombie apocalypse contingencies.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments well! at least now you see the light!!! what are your contingency plans for lets say... biblical Armageddon? are you ready for that? what about demonic forces trying to get into your house? or a crash with an alternate universe with ours... i got almost all the bases cover man! i'm ready for anything!!! including an attack of ninja pirate zombies!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i'm ready for that too!! i spent 2 weeks locked in a cage full with different birds till i got sick!! now i'm immune to it!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments damn it!!! don't worry! i've slept with pigs before!

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Come the rapture, can I bum a cigarette?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i say slept! not had sex with!!! they are 2 different things!!! i've sleep with a lot of women! had sex with only a few, and made love to even fewer =)

message 12: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Alfonso wrote: "well! at least now you see the light!!! what are your contingency plans for lets say... biblical Armageddon? are you ready for that? what about demonic forces trying to get into your house?"

I'll just do the same thing I did last time.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments i knew i remembered you from somewhere!! you was in the ark with us!!!! how did that ended? i remember Noah being mad at me for what i try to do with those frogs... and then he kicked me out of the ark and i had to swim for days!!!